"The Lab"
May 29, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #17,612 of 20,136

Thanks Tim, a great weekend to you as well. I gotta say that is one heck of a listening room :)  Looks so cozy, I could probably spend all day in there! LED TV is a nice upgrade as well. I need to start getting into speakers and receivers. I have next to little knowledge in this area so will have to start from scratch haha.

Build your own speakers. You can get some flagship worthy sound with a few hundred and a little assembly. Check out diysoundgroup.

These are my towers. Full flat response to over 115db, reaches 20hz, and matches $5,000 speakers with ease. To say I love these things are an understatement. There is a pride of ownership knowing that you built it.

One day I hope DIY options appear like this for IEMs.

May 29, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #17,613 of 20,136
  Build your own speakers. You can get some flagship worthy sound with a few hundred and a little assembly. Check out diysoundgroup.

These are my towers. Full flat response to over 115db, reaches 20hz, and matches $5,000 speakers with ease. To say I love these things are an understatement. There is a pride of ownership knowing that you built it.

Same here
beerchug.gif

May 29, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #17,614 of 20,136

Thanks Tim, a great weekend to you as well. I gotta say that is one heck of a listening room :)  Looks so cozy, I could probably spend all day in there! LED TV is a nice upgrade as well. I need to start getting into speakers and receivers. I have next to little knowledge in this area so will have to start from scratch haha.

You know, there is one already available: http://diy.vibrolabs.com/products/diem-kit :wink: I love how he calls it DIEM :D

May 29, 2016 at 10:57 PM Post #17,615 of 20,136
Guys, it's been a while. It's nice to see everyone posting.

I thought I'd take a minute on here to share a discovery. LZ has recently released a improved version of the A2 called the A2S. Its amazeballs. I am going to push this forward in my queue because the world needs to know about them. They are damn near perfect in just about every criteria, and the sound is end game quality. Best part about it is they are only 70 bucks.

May 29, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #17,616 of 20,136
Guys, it's been a while. It's nice to see everyone posting.

I thought I'd take a minute on here to share a discovery. LZ has recently released a improved version of the A2 called the A2S. Its amazeballs. I am going to push this forward in my queue because the world needs to know about them. They are damn near perfect in just about every criteria, and the sound is end game quality. Best part about it is they are only 70 bucks.

damn it Vince lol. How do they compare with the A3? 

May 29, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #17,617 of 20,136
damn it Vince lol. How do they compare with the A3? 
IMHO, they crush the A3 bro. That good!

It's a A2 with tighter bass and slightly crisper treble. Dude I was kicking myself for buying the Andromeda. The Andromeda is better, but only by the slimmest of margins.

May 29, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #17,619 of 20,136
IMHO, they crush the A3 bro. That good!

It's a A2 with tighter bass and slightly crisper treble. Dude I was kicking myself for buying the Andromeda. The Andromeda is better, but only by the slimmest of margins.

YOU HAD TO GO AND SAY THAT DIDN'T YOU? 

Its fine not like I needed money anyway lol. Whats the best place to order? I really hope they fixed QC/unit variance.

May 30, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #17,623 of 20,136
YOU HAD TO GO AND SAY THAT DIDN'T YOU? 

Its fine not like I needed money anyway lol. Whats the best place to order? I really hope they fixed QC/unit variance.

Always the trouble maker that Vince! Here I was making a nice recovery and he goes and breaks out a can of wallet whoopazz:open_mouth:

And where is that link anyway:grin:

:beers:

May 30, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #17,624 of 20,136

so i discovered this mylarone quattro recently and the sound is wow!
it can compete with the likes of flare audio r2a/pro and echobox finder x1

May 30, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #17,625 of 20,136
Always the trouble maker that Vince! Here I was making a nice recovery and he goes and breaks out a can of wallet whoopazz:open_mouth:

And where is that link anyway:grin:

:beers:

Podster, here you go man, a link in the making but sometimes Mans-best-friends have difficulty using them!
angry_face.gif

Happy GIF Monday.
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back