The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Feb 19, 2014 at 6:29 PM Post #11,566 of 18,652
Dude when it comes to this hobby, I only believe my ears not the so called research baloney. Now one thing I do know you don't know everything, otherwise you wouldn't PMed me and asked all kinds of the questions in the diymod thread.

Of course you know what cable I was referring (didn't you thank me for the info I provided to help you?), but I am not interested in pulling out that post to embarrass you and further derail this thread. This thread doesn't need all these OT's. So I will drop this topic right here.

1) Look, its a forum! Its internet! I believe that you know the comic " someone is wrong on the internet". So just have fun im not here to make war, just love :wink: (really dont get me wrong!)
2) when i said about research i really mean it. I dont know anything... Im just testing hypothesis. It wasnt a joke or making fun of you or something!
3) about the cable! I have asked so many people on PMs that believe me
. I can search too i know the search function but i think i ended my post with the 'i might be wrong' which mean ( im a f*in immigrant so excuse me if my english is not always perfect) that i might be wrong and you right :)
4)asking for help or providing help is the purpose of the forum, i dont see anything wrong on me asking you something or the other way around!

So, agreeing with your last comment, Now lets all listen to some tunes and be happy!

Feb 19, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #11,567 of 18,652
1) Look, its a forum! Its internet! I believe that you know the comic " someone is wrong on the internet". So just have fun im not here to make war, just love
wink.gif
(really dont get me wrong!)
2) when i said about research i really mean it. I dont know anything... Im just testing hypothesis. It wasnt a joke or making fun of you or something!
3) about the cable! I have asked so many people on PMs that believe me
. I can search too i know the search function but i think i ended my post with the 'i might be wrong' which mean ( im a f*in immigrant so excuse me if my english is not always perfect) that i might be wrong and you right
smily_headphones1.gif

4)asking for help or providing help is the purpose of the forum, i dont see anything wrong on me asking you something or the other way around!

So, agreeing with your last comment, Now lets all listen to some tunes and be happy!

... and Varoudis, just wanted to make sure that you understood that my post about cases improving the SW was indeed a joke .. I had a slightly dull day at work and was feeling mischievous, so thought I'd post something fun. I never expected anyone to take it seriously :) 

Feb 19, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #11,568 of 18,652
hello. I have a problem. I can not run a card reader on my Meenova DX50. the reader is fully functional on a galaxy s3 and on the PC. DX50 is not seen on the other hand, does not turn on his light blue. happen to someone?

Feb 20, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #11,570 of 18,652
hello. I have a problem. I can not run a card reader on my Meenova DX50. the reader is fully functional on a galaxy s3 and on the PC. DX50 is not seen on the other hand, does not turn on his light blue. happen to someone?

Happens to me sometimes, that the card reader takes a while to be detected or isn't even detected at all. Rebooting the device might help here. I'm on FW 1.28.

Feb 20, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #11,571 of 18,652
... and Varoudis, just wanted to make sure that you understood that my post about cases improving the SW was indeed a joke .. I had a slightly dull day at work and was feeling mischievous, so thought I'd post something fun. I never expected anyone to take it seriously :) 

:popcorn:

Feb 20, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #11,572 of 18,652

Hehhe i got that! It was a good one to be honest! You fooled most of us probably! :)

Feb 20, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #11,574 of 18,652
For each claim you read in head-fi always have to be taken with a pinch of salt. I wonder how much salt is actually need to cover all those claims posted here since the beginning.

Feb 20, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #11,575 of 18,652
  This is Head-Fi. People will claim to hear sonic improvements from the craziest things, so you never know.

Lik eating Vegan for example: http://www.head-fi.org/t/459528/vegan-food-for-better-sound-calmer-body-higher-resolution

Feb 20, 2014 at 4:20 AM Post #11,576 of 18,652
just checking does anyone have problem to use 64GB card (class 10))in dx50? mine can't read after insert . but it works for 32Gb card .
and what is a good choice of a portable amp to work with Dx 50?

thanks for helping
Raymond Lim

Feb 20, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #11,577 of 18,652
I have 2 64gb like you and its ok. Never had a thing

Feb 20, 2014 at 7:19 AM Post #11,579 of 18,652
just checking does anyone have problem to use 64GB card (class 10))in dx50? mine can't read after insert . but it works for 32Gb card .
and what is a good choice of a portable amp to work with Dx 50?

thanks for helping
Raymond Lim

Where did you buy it ?
Check if it is really working with this : http://sosfakeflash.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/h2testw-14-gold-standard-in-detecting-usb-counterfeit-drives/

Feb 20, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #11,580 of 18,652
thanks for the responses, i need to check again. mine is kingston .
planning to get ibasso T5 to pair with dx50, hope they are good pair
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back