The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Nov 28, 2013 at 10:01 AM Post #7,636 of 18,652
  Sure: www.sorensiim.dk/stuff/DX50Firmware_V1.2.3beta.zip 
smile.gif

It is wonderfully kind of you to post these links.

Perhaps adding links to the various firmware versions to your FAQ would make your life a tad easier.

For those who feel the screen is too sensitive, keeping your finger moving keeps an individual file from being selected.  I am in the opposite camp and appreciate a sensitive touch device.  I always turn touchpads, etc. up to maximum sensitivity.

Nov 28, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #7,641 of 18,652
Anyone else has problem with the touch screen? I mean, It's working welll but is too sensitive I think. I really often play unwanted tracks while scrolling!

Some kind kind soul previously pointed out that if you 'Firmly' scroll down it doesn't accidently select (most of the time! :)
and if you 'Gently' touch it selectes and open said file/folder

Nov 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #7,646 of 18,652
Just had an issue with the DAP this afternoon.

It was just sitting on the table, screen turned off, playing some music on it for about 30min. When I turned the screen back on all the colors were messed up and resolution was drastically reduced. Looks like it was displaying 32 colors only and resolution was terrible. Fortunately it kept working fine but I had to turn it off/on to make the bug go away.

Anyone ever seen this?

EDIT: Firmware v1.2.5, battery around 75% full.

Nov 28, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #7,647 of 18,652
Hi guys
I have a slight hiss with lo settings and no hiss with hi setting, is this normail?
Inam using akg k3003
Thx

Mahesh my experience is opposite to yours:  almost no audible hiss on high, with A LOT of hiss on low gain (9 ohm Shure iems)

Wow - for having no amplifier, LO sure drives my HD800s nicely!  

So, it looks like you two are saying the same thing to me, 'hiss' on lo (low) gain and 'no hiss' on hi (high) gain.  Which is also what I see with mine.

Nov 28, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #7,648 of 18,652

So, it looks like you two are saying the same thing to me, 'hiss' on lo (low) gain and 'no hiss' on hi (high) gain.  Which is also what I see with mine.

Yeah, I`m not sure why I said `opposite`...   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back