The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Nov 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #6,063 of 18,652
Well move to 1.2.3 beta and your bass plus the output will be totally changed, I don't think you'll complain about a lack of more like too much of.
wink.gif

Musicheaven, switching to Line Out is AMAZING!  I'm also using the JH16 but haven't been too excited with the sound until now!  Can't wait for 1.2.3 to really enjoy my JH16s.

Thanks for the tip. 
L3000.gif

Nov 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #6,064 of 18,652
  I like to buy some Super high end camera!  LEICA!  but it's in my dream! and I'll pee myself.

I have a few, the M2, M9, IIIC and lenses. Nice but I have seen great published shots from some pretty simple cameras. 

Any more reports on battery life? I seem to be getting normal but will keep and eye on it. I like women's voices better on this FW. Before they sounded metallic (previous FW). 

Nov 5, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #6,066 of 18,652
I don't know if anyone experienced such huge sound improvements as I did ? The difference is quite big but maybe it is because I did my first factory reset since 1.1.6 after the update. So glad I updated

Nov 5, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #6,070 of 18,652
Eject the microSD and re-insert it twice, then select scan media.

As I said previously, this handling works.
But I face to an other issue after catagories (genre, album, artists) are populated.
When powering the DX50 off/on (restart), it freezes on the startup page... I waited about 5 minutes like this.
So the only way I found is to do a "wipe data" (=format database, ... on the internal storage).

How come ? Does someone have an idea to sort this problem out ?

Regards.

Nov 5, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #6,071 of 18,652
Upgraded my dx50 to 1.2.3, media scanning has become even worse for me. The first time I scanned it froze, I restarted it and it got stuck at the iBasso loading screen. Had to format it. The second time I tried it, I let it run for 3 hours. It had scanned from 2 Chainz to 2 Pac. That is two artists and 3 songs total in 3 hours. Unacceptable. They need to make it skip or return to problem files. It's becoming slightly less usable for me with every update.

Nov 5, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #6,072 of 18,652
My wooden ears did not pick up a noteworthy change in sound signature :p

But the update seems to have broken my battery indicator again.
Used the player for three hours today and still says that it's fully charged :)

Nov 5, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #6,073 of 18,652
  Upgraded my dx50 to 1.2.3, media scanning has become even worse for me. The first time I scanned it froze, I restarted it and it got stuck at the iBasso loading screen. Had to format it. The second time I tried it, I let it run for 3 hours. It had scanned from 2 Chainz to 2 Pac. That is two artists and 3 songs total in 3 hours. Unacceptable. They need to make it skip or return to problem files. It's becoming slightly less usable for me with every update.

LOL... its sorta "beta"...and it's "beta from ibasso"...)) 

i just wonder what kind of dap we will have when firmware number become 2.0.0....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back