The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Mar 11, 2013 at 7:10 PM Post #331 of 6,694
This cracking talk makes me worry. My 334s were left out in the cold on delivery (-10 C), hope there are no problems...

Only if you subject it to a sudden change of 40 degrees if I'm not wrong. Celsius.

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #332 of 6,694
Quote:
This cracking talk makes me worry. My 334s were left out in the cold on delivery (-10 C), hope there are no problems...

The suspect for my case is rapidly changed in temperature, so it should be fine in your case.

Another possibility is that, just a week after I got my MH335DW, I took it for a 6 hours flight to and back from Thailand. The low pressure in the cabin could generate some crack from whatever defects that presented inside. 

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #333 of 6,694
Quote:
The suspect for my case is rapidly changed in temperature, so it should be fine in your case.

Another possibility is that, just a week after I got my MH335DW, I took it for a 6 hours flight to and back from Thailand. The low pressure in the cabin could generate some crack from whatever defects that presented inside. 

Very unlikely that there would be sufficient difference in pressure. Some pressure difference, but not that much.

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #334 of 6,694

I flew 3 days after getting my 335s and they were fine... It was a 4 hour flight as well. Man that sucks! Hope fitear can fix em

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #335 of 6,694
Quote:
I flew 3 days after getting my 335s and they were fine... It was a 4 hour flight as well. Man that sucks! Hope fitear can fix em

V0, do you find any bubble in your shell? I found 2-3 bubbles inside my right stem (only in the stem part). On the left, there is something that look like flatted bubble just right above the crack. When I got my MH335DW, I'm pretty sure that there are no bubbles especially in the stem area.

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #338 of 6,694
V0, do you find any bubble in your shell? I found 2-3 bubbles inside my right stem (only in the stem part). On the left, there is something that look like flatted bubble just right above the crack. When I got my MH335DW, I'm pretty sure that there are no bubbles especially in the stem area.

I haven't noticed, but i checked before and didn't find anything...

Mar 12, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #341 of 6,694
@Cravenz Jaben is having an MO for the fitears but the price still seems kind of high compared to other countries.
confused_face.gif

Mar 12, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #342 of 6,694
@Cravenz Jaben is having an MO for the fitears but the price still seems kind of high compared to other countries. :confused_face:

MO?

Last I went there, I'm paying over one grand more local currency for the 335s for example. Not something I'm willing to do because that is half the price extra. Ridiculous.

Mar 12, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #344 of 6,694
Quote:
MO?

Last I went there, I'm paying over one grand more local currency for the 335s for example. Not something I'm willing to do because that is half the price extra. Ridiculous.

Mass order price is about 2500sgd which is still way out of my comfort zone. I wish there is an easier way to get it.

Mar 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #345 of 6,694
Mass order price is about 2500sgd which is still way out of my comfort zone. I wish there is an easier way to get it.

That's actually only a couple of hundred higher than getting it from Japan.

Do they have demo sets there now?

That said, it's still one grand more than I can afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back