The Fiio X3 Thread.
Jun 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #2,030 of 17,484

My J3 doesn't have a convincing sub-bass. It seems lacking. My nationite N2 is probably better. It's transparent enough for me though..

Jun 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #2,034 of 17,484
Quote:
J3 + BA IEM = pretty poor sub-bass
:p
At least in my experience.

Why are you listening with your ears instead of number, you silly you.

Quote:
http://www.markuskraus.com/RMAA/rmaa%20complete%20-%20html.html

Ohhh, would you look at all that pretty pretty number ohh I can just feel my ears grinning with happiness to look listen at all those indisputable numbers.

Jun 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #2,035 of 17,484
Quote:

Why are you listening with your ears instead of number, you silly you.

Ohhh, would you look at all that pretty pretty number ohh I can just feel my ears grinning with happiness to look listen at all those indisputable numbers.

I am not disputing anything, the graphs agree with what he says! I just posted it as a link for reference considering all the DAPs that keep appearing for discussion on the threads are in the link I provided above. You might want to think before jumping to conclusions. 

Jun 23, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #2,036 of 17,484
Speaking of which, if you are going to talk about whether something is disputable or not, I would rather trust equipment that is complete free from perception bias which also has 'hearing' thousand fold more sensitive that my own. 

Jun 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #2,037 of 17,484
Quote:
but what about the quality of the sound? I mean noise level, resolution, power, dynamics, distortion etc?

Quality is very good, powerful yes, dynamic yes , transparency and image better on Z2 . No distortion and very musical 
nice warm sound. 
Nothing to complain about but Z2 has more resolution and detail if they are the correct adjectives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back