The Fiio X3 Thread.
Jun 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #1,786 of 17,484
Apparently the battery is replaceable without soldering? I can't understand the english in this post but is he referring to the X3?

Originally Posted by JamesFiiO 

Another issues need to mentioned is , we start to use battery with connector so you can buy a new battery from us when the battery died and not need to have any solder skill. 

Jun 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM Post #1,787 of 17,484
Quote:
Apparently the battery is replaceable without soldering? I can't understand the english in this post but is he referring to the X3?

Originally Posted by JamesFiiO 

Another issues need to mentioned is , we start to use battery with connector so you can buy a new battery from us when the battery died and not need to have any solder skill. 

Thanks.

I completely forgot that he said that.

Which is nice. 

Jun 16, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #1,789 of 17,484
Quote:
TAKE MY MONEY. :frowning2: 

You are saying it to the wrong dude haha. You will know when the X3 comes out by a huge surge in posts on this thread. Don't worry 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 16, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #1,798 of 17,484
Or 0 now that word got out that you can reserve and that only 10 are comming in.

I really need to make a few calls & find a place to go pick one up when it hits the USA. I'm worried Amazon & the rest will sell out almost immediately when it goes up on the sites,...ARGH!!!

Jun 16, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #1,800 of 17,484
Quote:

I think the better question is, what don't you like about the X3? (doesn't really matter for me, as I've already ordered, but I'm curious anyway)

Quote:
Only pretty decent? That's a huge letdown considering I ordered it as an upgrade to the Colorfly C3...

It is burning in. I don't have anything I don't like about it so far. And by pretty decent, remember, words have a little different meaning to all of us. Pretty decent out of the box to me  means, pretty good but I don't want to make some absolute, IMO, until it has run in for a while and even if I love it, doesn't mean someone else will, nor if I don't like it, does it mean someone won't like it. I have some pretty heavy hitters here with the dX100 and the HM901. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back