The discovery thread!
Mar 12, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #28,862 of 102,932
Auditioning is always the best thing, if you can. I've certainly heard things differently than other listeners on Head Fi. But, it isn't always an easy thing to pull off...

Mar 12, 2015 at 11:45 PM Post #28,863 of 102,932
I would 100% recommend you to audition the Final Audio offerings first before buying them. They are not for everyone.

You have the Heaven VI, if I remember from your profile. What do you think of them, and have you ever compared than to the V? Curious what you think. The V doesn't jump out in any area, doesn't wow you...but it does have that way of making music, well, musical (to avoid the word coherent).

Mar 13, 2015 at 1:08 AM Post #28,864 of 102,932
I would 100% recommend you to audition the Final Audio offerings first before buying them. They are not for everyone.

Auditioning is always the best thing, if you can. I've certainly heard things differently than other listeners on Head Fi. But, it isn't always an easy thing to pull off...

Will do. Thanks for the advice. Had a very short 10 minutes audition some time back but auditory memory didn't serve me well. I remembered liking the presentation but needed some seasoned ears' impressions of them against some others. Always good to have something different for a change when the mood calls for.

Mar 13, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #28,865 of 102,932
If anyone interested, Meelec S6P is on sale thru 03/18 for $19.99 using coupon "SPRINGS6P" with free US shipping and $2.95 OFF intl shipping.......

http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_S6P_Earphone_Workout_Package_p/ep-sf6p-rdbk-mee.htm (grn/blk too)

Mar 17, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #28,868 of 102,932
^
If only Final Audio updates their flat cables with a more premium feel/look to them. Besides their high price, that is the only other thing that is holding them back cuz their sound is on point. I would probably have bought Dannys Haven V's if their cable was more like Sony flat cables in their XBA lineup.

If they are gonna charge a premium for their gears i want everything to be premium in quality as well. :  )

Mar 17, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #28,870 of 102,932
  ^
If only Final Audio updates their flat cables with a more premium feel/look to them. Besides their high price, that is the only other thing that is holding them back cuz their sound is on point. I would probably have bought Dannys Haven V's if their cable was more like Sony flat cables in their XBA lineup.

If they are gonna charge a premium for their gears i want everything to be premium in quality as well. :  )

Fwiw, the Titan1 cable is the nicest I've encountered. I'd be happy if ALL iems had the same cable.

Mar 17, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #28,871 of 102,932
^

The heaven 7 and 8 have much better cables. Same flat cable but way softer.

Mar 17, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #28,872 of 102,932

Fwiw, the Titan1 cable is the nicest I've encountered. I'd be happy if ALL iems had the same cable.

+
The heaven 7 and 8 have much better cables. Same flat cable but way softer.

^
i see but that flat cable is wayyy too fat and can be very microphonic so...... the softer cables on the 7 and 8 sounds nice but is probably still hella fat. haha

Man the Titan1 hype is STRONG even their cable gets hyped. haha : P

Mar 17, 2015 at 8:03 PM Post #28,874 of 102,932
It is fat. I mean phat

^
Phat as in price ya' mean. HE HE HE
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back