The discovery thread!
Jan 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #19,471 of 100,493

That rich deep treble..Precise imagery..Nice clean balanced tuning..Glad your finally hearing them shape up..My pair sounds pretty awesome as well.

Oh and.............................................................................. go Broncos.

Only because I hate the Patriots...Dsnuts... I'm pulling for your team. lol  
beerchug.gif

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #19,476 of 100,493

After Patriots loose.!
biggrin.gif

Many of my friends are patriot fans, I want to see their reactions when they lose this game. Not being a jerk to them, but I am  curious to see volatile reactions in life, as opposed to ones posted on youtube, lol. 
tongue.gif

@eke2k6 

Hope you get to like the h-3s, some people didn't enjoy the sound sig of those, I wonder why.. :/ (rhetorical question)

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #19,479 of 100,493
Jan 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #19,481 of 100,493
I love the ZA Doppio's and can't add much more than what Ds and ericp have already said but it has good bass and extends quite deep but don't expect dynamic type bass. Very clean, clear sound that's different than most earphones I own. Different in a very good way.

The other earphone that I received with the Doppio's has completely blown me away though. Maybe because I never expected it. FAD Heaven V Aging has a higher end sound that shouldn't be possible coming from a single armature driver. The depth I hear is nuts. Everything sounds natural and in its place. Drums sound real and it's made for voices. Treble doesn't sound extended like the Doppio's but there's no lack of clarity. Instruments are clearly made out. I feel like I'm listening to something that should cost $500+. No joke. Don't take this as hype since I do that well. This earphone really needs to be heard. I'm sure I've said that many times before but man this is a REAL sound.

Jan 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #19,482 of 100,493
The other earphone that I received with the Doppio's has completely blown me away though. Maybe because I never expected it. FAD Heaven V Aging has a higher end sound that shouldn't be possible coming from a single armature driver. The depth I hear is nuts. Everything sounds natural and in its place. Drums sound real and it's made for voices. Treble doesn't sound extended like the Doppio's but there's no lack of clarity. Instruments are clearly made out. I feel like I'm listening to something that should cost $500+. No joke. Don't take this as hype since I do that well. This earphone really needs to be heard. I'm sure I've said that many times before but man this is a REAL sound.

Intriguing! Had the FAD's been on your radar for a while?

Jan 18, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #19,483 of 100,493
I love the ZA Doppio's and can't add much more than what Ds and ericp have already said but it has good bass and extends quite deep but don't expect dynamic type bass. Very clean, clear sound that's different than most earphones I own. Different in a very good way.

Lovely, looks like the doppios are exactly what I expected, awesome.

The heaven V is something I didn't expect to hear though, this is truly outstanding, it's $260 with tenso shipping, right? Looks like that might be something I'll get and sell my im-02s for. Thanks for your impression, makes me want to get them. 
smily_headphones1.gif

What do you think of the h-3s in comparison to the heavens?

Jan 18, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #19,485 of 100,493
**Pats self on back** :p
Actually, it was MF, but I tried to let the world know.

You just summed up my ridiculously long set of impressions and follow up posts in a paragraph lol.

Intriguing! Had the FAD's been on your radar for a while?

Lovely, looks like the doppios are exactly what I expected, awesome.

The heaven V is something I didn't expect to hear though, this is truly outstanding, it's $260 with tenso shipping, right? Looks like that might be something I'll get and sell my im-02s for. Thanks for your impression, makes me want to get them. :)  

What do you think of the h-3s in comparison to the heavens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back