The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Nov 2, 2011 at 3:02 AM Post #481 of 3,746

New Teclast lineup

From the horse's mouth - http://www.teclast.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=152014 - [English translation]
Forum link - http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-10480495-1-1.html

New Vsonic lineup

2011 - Vsonic GR01, GR06, GR99.

2012 - Vsonic GR08, GR09.

Full-size: Vsonic VS01.

Earphone: Vsonic OX01, OX02, OX03, OX07, OX00.

From the horse's mouth - http://www.vsonic.com.cn/cn-news/new_11_09_15.htm - [English translation]

Nov 2, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #482 of 3,746
Nov 2, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #484 of 3,746

The X19HD has an amp for lossy, and a seperate amp for lossless!!

The Teclast boss (the cat avatar) says customers wanted all kinds of things in "the next T51", some said get rid of the video, some said improve the video! So in the end the cat boss decided to make three seperate new products.

Nov 2, 2011 at 5:24 AM Post #487 of 3,746

Quote:
Now exactly what does that mean for us about having an amp for lossless and lossy?

I can't read Chinese so I'm not entirely sure, I can tell it says 50mW+50mW @ 32 Ohm, which means it's a really powerful device, however... it has HI and LO gain settings to save battery life, and a dedicated amplifier for lossless (FLAC, APE) formats.

I'm not sure why there's a seperate amplifier (in the circuitry) for lossless, I just think that seems pretty cool that's all.

Edit: Hopefully a chinese person can translate. :)

Nov 2, 2011 at 5:52 AM Post #488 of 3,746
Seem to me like dodgy marketing, especially that bassmax technology. Basically I think the idea is there are two modes available, one for battery saving and one for maximum driving ability.

Nov 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #489 of 3,746

Quote:
Seem to me like dodgy marketing, especially that bassmax technology. Basically I think the idea is there are two modes available, one for battery saving and one for maximum driving ability.

the bassmax is not a dodgy marketing. from the link given, it seems like x19hd is using hardware for the bass boost feature, unlike most any other DAP which use software only. hardware EQ is usually much better than software EQ when correctly implemented

Nov 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #490 of 3,746
I formatted my T51 flash by mistake!!! anybody has the contents esp. the Chinese song uploaded someplace or can send it to me.
Appreciated

Nov 2, 2011 at 4:32 PM Post #491 of 3,746

Quote:
the bassmax is not a dodgy marketing. from the link given, it seems like x19hd is using hardware for the bass boost feature, unlike most any other DAP which use software only. hardware EQ is usually much better than software EQ when correctly implemented

Yup, hardware bass boost is delicious!! I have it in my Sony D-11.

Quote:
I formatted my T51 flash by mistake!!! anybody has the contents esp. the Chinese song uploaded someplace or can send it to me.
Appreciated

OK I'll upload the Chinese song later.

Nov 2, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #492 of 3,746

Quote:

Yup, hardware bass boost is delicious!! I have it in my Sony D-11.

OK I'll upload the Chinese song later.

Merci!
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM Post #493 of 3,746

Quote:

Okay, there's different kinds of 8 pin though as you can see in these pictures =) - http://semicon.njr.co.jp/njr/hp/productDetail.do?_isTopPage=false&_productId=81&_moveKbn=PRODUCT_DETAIL_MOVE_SPEC

No, I mean the model Fostex never released in the picture you cited was using a type of Japanese wood called Keyaki, did the R10 use that as well?

The new model TH900 I've only seen a single impression from RMAF, and he said it was about the same as Tesla T5p well that sounds pretty good to me. =)

He also said Ultrasone Edition 10 sounded horrible btw.

Flacships take a lot of research and time and are usually made in Europe or Japan, if everyone says they sound horrible (for the price) then we won't have any flacships and everything will become plastic and made in Thailand.

How about a Bloxx M2C or Sony E931.

I haven't tried APE on the T51, if you do, try some 24bit files to see if they work?

I don't think there's any difference between APE and FLAC in sound quality, but some people believe WAV sounds better than FLAC... I'm skeptical but you can check the sound science section or hydrogenaudio.

No Luck sorry

Nov 3, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #494 of 3,746

Users who are viewing this thread

Back