The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #46 of 3,203
Quote:
By the way, what is the meaning of "bstock"?
http://www.adgtron.com/p4509/REFURBISHED-Sennheiser-HD600-HD-600-bstock-Hi-Fi-Professional-/product_info.html

When i see this headphone in this website, i am confused. Is a good deal for that? I am on the fence.

I think they're legit. If they are, 90 day warranty for a refurbished item. You can call Sennheiser and see if they are authorized. Personally, I'd buy a used one from the For Sale thread from a headfier who has good feedback first; of course, buy one that was originally from an authorized dealer and in great condition.

You can buy them new for $299 from www.razordogaudio.com w/ coupon code RAZORDOG100.

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #49 of 3,203
Klipsch Image X10 $89.99, 74% off. Easily the best deal you can get on IEMs for what you actually get.

I know this was posted at least 50 times on the other thread. But Im putting it on here incase some new members come across this thread looking for a deal.

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #51 of 3,203
Quote:

What was the bstock thing? I'm curious.

B - Stock means that the headphone had a problem with it after manufacture, was a returned item from a customer,dealer, distributor, engineering department, had to be repaired or sent out for product testing or evaluation and returned, etc... B -Stock  products cannot be sold as new. Most retail B - Stock items come with a full factory warranty and are guaranteed to be in perfect working order unless otherwise noted in the description.
      Ebay B - Stock items may be warrantied or not! Please be real careful reading all of the information included on the listing and send the seller email questions if  you have any.

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #55 of 3,203
popcorn.gif

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #57 of 3,203
Feb 17, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #58 of 3,203
Feb 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #60 of 3,203
Usually b-stock from headroom are just returns. Guy picked up a B-stock M50, basically the original owner just opened the box, hadn't even been used.

Shrug. 100 difference in the long run isn't that big of a deal, I already got them so no use regretting the difference in how much I paid compared to how much I could have payed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back