The continued ability to post back in time on this forum amazes me.
Oct 16, 2006 at 3:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Born2bwire

25+ Member ;-)
Ahah! No longer is the ability to wrend time and space to one's desire solely in the hands of Jahn. BEHOLD! Not only myself but Trains Are Bad both are able to insert our posts before Kirosia's, despite the fact that in my new post window his post has clearly already been made. Today, the Member's Forums, tomorrow, the WORLD!!!!

before2.JPG

after.JPG

Oct 16, 2006 at 3:32 AM Post #2 of 23
I've been doing this for the past week or so.

Intentionally.

Oct 16, 2006 at 3:47 AM Post #4 of 23
nice nod to Back to the Future
lambda.gif

and yes, the temporal rift has expanded to include many others. quite soon it shall envelop the entire board, and we'll be posting before the World Cup polls, the Amp Wars, even before the phrase "Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet!"
basshead.gif

Oct 16, 2006 at 3:49 AM Post #5 of 23
I have done a fair bit of time travelling myself...

Oct 16, 2006 at 3:53 AM Post #6 of 23
Does this mean that someone could travel all the way back to before the pretzels and launch a post-battle pre-emptive strike against less curly snacks?

Better yet, I could travel back in time and become best mates with Afrikane before he gave away all those headphones, lending me the secret behind the scenes raffle bias...

Oct 16, 2006 at 5:33 AM Post #9 of 23
It's obvioulsy something that we'll have to look into at some point, and hopefully sooner rather than later. Although I don't have a clue as to what may be causing the problem, and I certainly can't speak for Jude in terms of how high on his list of priorities fixing this glitch might rate. Try not to stress about it (not that I think any of you are doing so, at least not judging by all of the good natured replies in this thread).

Oct 16, 2006 at 5:39 AM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Crap Jahn, you're pretty much on track to hit 20,000 posts by the end of the year...
eek.gif

that's the true secret of the temporal rifts. the massive density of my posts has resulted in a black hole in the board - or a "Black Board" if you will
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 16, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
that's the true secret of the temporal rifts. the massive density of my posts has resulted in a black hole in the board - or a "Black Board" if you will
smily_headphones1.gif

I would say "Huh?
confused.gif
" but that would just give you something else to post about! Or did I just do that?

As he waits for the inevitable reply...

Oct 16, 2006 at 6:04 AM Post #12 of 23
My guess is you guys managed to be posting at the moment where the server updated its clock for the day, so your messages got an earlier timestamp. Not really a bug.

Oct 16, 2006 at 6:08 AM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach
My guess is you guys managed to be posting at the moment where the server updated its clock for the day, so your messages got an earlier timestamp. Not really a bug.

Shh, don't ruin the fun they're having here.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back