The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Jan 17, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #62 of 1,354
http://media.photobucket.com/image/best%20looking%20headphone/munkonggadget/10.jpg

he's so cool.

Jan 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #63 of 1,354

Quote:
I think the AKG K701s are extremely good looking( although I haven't seen them in the real).

they're really good looking up close as well (well, minus the q701's, had a chance to audition them and they looked really cheap with the glossy finger print prone finish, BTW, the black one's appear to be semi gloss/matte, how about the white k702's?

Jan 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #65 of 1,354

Quote:
Quote:
I think the AKG K701s are extremely good looking( although I haven't seen them in the real).

they're really good looking up close as well (well, minus the q701's, had a chance to audition them and they looked really cheap with the glossy finger print prone finish, BTW, the black one's appear to be semi gloss/matte, how about the white k702's?

Never seen a white K702 :xf_eek:

There was this guy I met at Panera who had K701s( obviously at Panera LOL), but my phone broke so I have no way of contacting him so I can try them xD

Jan 18, 2011 at 12:20 AM Post #67 of 1,354
The R10 gets my vote -- I like the frame, and I also like the choice of wood and the unique shape of the ear cups.

Some of the aftermarket Lawton Audio wood cups for the Denons also look very nice.

For a more high-tech / futuristic look, I definitely like the Qualia 010.

Jan 18, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #68 of 1,354
this one . someone posted it in the DYI cable thread

f8c3d3ec_IMG_0581.JPG

look at it, is perfection.

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:33 AM Post #71 of 1,354
A lot of cans are less beautiful then they look in a good picture, but I got this one to try this morning, I have to say that this one looks better than I expected from the pictures

Jan 19, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #72 of 1,354
Um, guys remember these headphones are for his GIRLFRIEND and what headphone SHE would like not what we think looks good.  Let's not lose sight of the OP originally intended for this thread.  Looking at some these recommendations, really what girl is going to wear some of the headphones suggested?

Jan 19, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #73 of 1,354
Another one:
How could I forget the Joseph Grado HP 1000? Only one of the most beautiful cans ever made:

The PS1000 ain't got a patch on this.

EDIT:
Quote:
Digital-Pride said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Um, guys remember these headphones are for his GIRLFRIEND and what headphone SHE would like not what we think looks good.  Let's not lose sight of the OP originally intended for this thread.  Looking at some these recommendations, really what girl is going to wear some of the headphones suggested?

Um, no they weren't. There are many threads like that, but this wasn't one of them. See the OP:

Quote:
ttrov said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are the best-looking headphones out there?

I want to buy some to show off to my friends - I already have a pair of 7506's that I am very satisfied with, but they're not the most visually appealing. So I just want to buy a purely cosmetic pair that looks AMAZING. I don't care if they sound like crap. I'm willing to spend a lot of money, by the way.

I know, I'm materialistic, etc., but I really want some. I am already satisfied sound-wise, but I also want a pair that just looks like pure awesome.

Thanks.

Best-looking headphones out there, price no object. I think we've all done a pretty good job of that so far.
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #74 of 1,354
I'd have to say the HD 598's. They are just gorgeous.

Other than that, Ultrasone HFI 780's. I'm struggling with myself to NOT buy them now, as I don't need/want another pair of closed phones. But... but.... they are just so shiny :frowning2:

Jan 19, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #75 of 1,354
AKG K701s for me. They look so nice that I still want to buy a pair despite just purchasing the HD 650s, even though I'd probably just be using them for classical and jazz. I still might if I can get a decent enough deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back