THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Nov 14, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #1,728 of 5,019
A quick thread search for the word "Artemis" returned nothing, so here you are.

Artemis - Sephyra
http://music.artemis.fm/album/sephyra-4

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #1,731 of 5,019
Nov 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #1,732 of 5,019
  ^ Very nice!

Here's a really good quality version too :)

https://soundcloud.com/nitrokidd/deadmau5-drop-the-poptart

it had gotten taken down off soundcloud...thats why i didnt link that. didnt realize he had put it back up. I freaking love that song..

If you dig the vocals check out her other groups, With Beating Hearts and the Material(start with Tomorrow)

EDIT: oh, that isnt the deadmau5 page, thats a different guy that changed it a bit...its longer too

EDIT 2: I dont like that version nearly as much, the baseline in the 2nd half drowns Colleen out, and her voice makes that song...

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #1,733 of 5,019

it had gotten taken down off soundcloud...thats why i didnt link that. didnt realize he had put it back up. I freaking love that song..

If you dig the vocals check out her other groups, With Beating Hearts and the Material(start with Tomorrow)

EDIT: oh, that isnt the deadmau5 page, thats a different guy that changed it a bit...its longer too

EDIT 2: I dont like that version nearly as much, the baseline in the 2nd half drowns Colleen out, and her voice makes that song...

Yeah I should've said it's not the original. I just hate youtube for music lol. Thanks for tips about her various groups!

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #1,734 of 5,019
  Yeah I should've said it's not the original. I just hate youtube for music lol. Thanks for tips about her various groups!

No problem. Shes been my favorite female vocalist since the very first time I heard Moving to Seattle off Tomorrow like 7 years ago. The Material is definitely rock, whereas With Beating Hearts is more electronic pop

Nov 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #1,739 of 5,019
Yoko Ono.  Her voice is .. unique 
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back