Terrell Owen's headphones
Aug 19, 2005 at 4:35 PM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chefguru
I've seen a few celeberities with woodie audio technica's and I've seen justin timberlake use a stax omega II (not that I like the guy, just maybe he isn't the biggest moron in the world?).

lies.

prove it!

If justin is down with the head-fi funk, u gotta show and prove!

(really waiting for someone to photochop some r10s onto terrell's head, u know
that pic wsa begging for it)

Aug 19, 2005 at 4:39 PM Post #17 of 27
Man, I need to get this dude's email address and expalin to him that there are far better headphones available for his use, but that unfortunately they are out of production. But the good thing is that I've got a couple of options for him to consider for say, $20k or so.

Aug 19, 2005 at 4:41 PM Post #18 of 27
I heard that after he bought them and used them for a year, he went back to the store and demanded that they let him keep them but give him half the purchase price back. When the clerk told him that this was not how things worked, he said that nobody understands him, and he's just got to protect his family.
580smile.gif

Aug 19, 2005 at 4:58 PM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nandro
Then his agent went in to negotiate a deal for a different pair of cans each year for the next 5 years.

Yeah, and they were...

1)Bose QC2
2)Bose Triports
3)Bose speaker cubes on a slinky headband
4)Bose acoustimass subwoofer strapped to an Eagles helmet
5)Sennheiser HD650.
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 19, 2005 at 5:55 PM Post #21 of 27
TO needs phones that will fit on his ass. That's where his brains are and he doesn't know how to listen anyway.

Aug 19, 2005 at 9:27 PM Post #23 of 27
Why would some of you guys hate him just cause he uses bose headphones. He probably went to the store, looked for the most expensive headphone, with a name he knew, and bought them. I hate bose too, but you dont hate a guy just because he uses a headphones you dont like.

Aug 19, 2005 at 9:29 PM Post #24 of 27
What kind of headphones do @$$holes wear?
eek.gif

Aug 19, 2005 at 9:30 PM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nandro
Not a big fan of his personality, but its hard not to cover him in the news. First off he's quite possibly the most gifted receiver to play football. He's like Jerry Rice with the benefit of enhanced strength, speed, and size. Second, his attitude gives them something more interesting than "I just want to give 100% for my team" quotes. As far as the headphones, he could probably care less about how they sound as long as they convey the music to his brain.
blink.gif

TO isn't even the best reciever now, much less of all time.

It is hardly surprising to see him wearing Bose. There is nothing wrong with that. He has the money to spend, it sounds good to him, and the image is good. Believe me, you will not see someone like TO wearing something as "weird" looking as darth beyers or something equally as uncommon amongst the general public.

Aug 20, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #27 of 27
I think that TO might tow the line now, so watch Moss act up now. No sense in him acting up when TO was stealing the show.

They whould both be good poster children for Soundesign all in one stereos - with those great Coby earbuds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back