tentative June 27th cincinnati headroom meet
May 1, 2005 at 6:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

EdipisReks

Banned
if there isn't already something planned, i can most likely provide a coffeehouse for the prospective headroom meet on the 27th in Cincinnati. the parking isn't great, but it should be adequete (it's in clifton, near the University of Cincinnati, but there is a modest parking lot for the coffeehouse). right now it's about 95% chance of getting the space, but that percentage should firm up as May goes by. how does this sound?

May 9, 2005 at 7:36 PM Post #2 of 72
That sounds great. (Sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread.) I will add this thread to the HeadRoom Visits Meet post. I look forward to meeting you guys.

May 17, 2005 at 4:24 PM Post #4 of 72
Hey, uhhh, sorry to sound ignorant, but is this thing open to anyone? I'm a rookie, looking to start somewhere, and I'd sure love to show up and be a sponge, learn, listen and maybe make a purchase.

Is that the kind of thing this is, or is this a "members only" kind of thing? I'm in Bloomington, IN (about two hours away) and I'd love to attend, but I don't want to be unwanted baggage.
frown.gif

May 21, 2005 at 12:29 AM Post #6 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious Tyrant
Hey, uhhh, sorry to sound ignorant, but is this thing open to anyone? I'm a rookie, looking to start somewhere, and I'd sure love to show up and be a sponge, learn, listen and maybe make a purchase.

Is that the kind of thing this is, or is this a "members only" kind of thing? I'm in Bloomington, IN (about two hours away) and I'd love to attend, but I don't want to be unwanted baggage.
frown.gif

you'll be welcome at any location i provide
smily_headphones1.gif

May 28, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #9 of 72
it's official, i have The Rohs Street Cafe reserved for the 27th of June. beyond the space itself (which is generous and very comfortable), there is a coffee bar and staff. to cover the staff and location, i'm asking that everyone (headroom and any other vendors who attend excluded) pay a $5 door fee, which i think is fair. i would appreciate it if head-fiers who are planning on attending could list themselves and what equipment they want to bring so that i can start planning the physical arrangement for the meet. more info to come as i confer with Tyll. thanks!
biggrin.gif

May 30, 2005 at 1:13 AM Post #10 of 72
Hi Guys! I've updated my post so it's all official from my end. Looking forward to it! Bring your cameras.

May 31, 2005 at 6:18 PM Post #11 of 72
Isn't the 27th. of June on a Monday???
confused.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #14 of 72
I have to see what I can do. I leave work in Mason at 7:30pm and arrive in Delhi about 8:15. Round up equiptment and head over landing there about 8:30 to 8:45. ( I don't know yet if this is feasible).
confused.gif
I cannot justify taking equiptment to work and have it sit in a hot car all day as well as expose it to theft problems. I also have to check my schedule.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 8:00 PM Post #15 of 72
I plan on attending, schedule permitting.

I am guessing that Tyll is bringing a good bit a gear, so we shuold be selective with what we bring. If needed, I can bring a source. I have a modded Sony DVD/SACD player. I don't think I'll need to bring an amp.
smily_headphones1.gif

As for headphones, I'm thinking the RS-1s and SA5K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back