Tell me who this girl is...
Aug 5, 2002 at 10:43 PM Post #46 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by Onix

(Okay, since I am on a roll here) It's "Colombian"
wink.gif

I never was very good at spelling. Thank you very much for the correction. All those pics you linked to are very nice. They are almost as cute as the skinny girl in the picture that started this thread.

Aug 6, 2002 at 6:54 AM Post #47 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
gah you guys are sick.

next, she doesn't even look like she's eighteen. i can pretty much guarantee that she isn't, considering the pics and their shady hosting. gross if you ask me.

I agree. you shouldnt be gauking over a 16 year old on the internet, exposing her and using her like an object. where is the morality??

Aug 6, 2002 at 1:46 PM Post #49 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD

I never was very good at spelling. Thank you very much for the correction. All those pics you linked to are very nice. They are almost as cute as the skinny girl in the picture that started this thread.

As cute?
confused.gif
Well, people just have different taste about many things, women included. And, yep, the girl is cute.

Aug 6, 2002 at 4:46 PM Post #50 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by Onix

As cute?
confused.gif
Well, people just have different taste about many things, women included. And, yep, the girl is cute.

And people use different words to describe the same thing.
For me beauty isn't used until they are at least 35 years old. If you are under 35 you may be cute, over 35 you may be beautiful.

Aug 6, 2002 at 7:52 PM Post #51 of 61
Quote:

I agree. you shouldnt be gauking over a 16 year old on the internet, exposing her and using her like an object. where is the morality??

Hell, I'm going to be 21 in four days, and I can pass for 16 or 17 with no problems.
frown.gif

Like I already said, I've seen a lot of 18+ year old girls who look as young as she does. It's not like anyone has said anything gross or even sexual about her. I'm not seeing the moral problem here...

Now, if I knew for a fact she was under 18, I wouldn't have even posted the link/picture in the first place.

However...

Since the consesus seems to be that she is under 18, I ruined the link to that site, and I got rid of the picture that I posted. Unfortunately I can't do anything about the pictures of her that resulted from people quoting me, but I did the best I could.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 6, 2002 at 8:01 PM Post #52 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD

And people use different words to describe the same thing.
For me beauty isn't used until they are at least 35 years old. If you are under 35 you may be cute, over 35 you may be beautiful.

I'll say it depends. I had a friend in New York, a French lady, who happens to be the cutest, tiniest, pretty thing ever. She doesn't look anything older than, let's say 34, but she's around 42. Just well preserved I guess. Cute for me means pretty and somehow transmiting a sort of inocence, not necesarily (sp') sexy. Sexy is more like the way a woman carries herself. Letting the world bask in her natural light, I guess.

Aug 6, 2002 at 8:40 PM Post #53 of 61
first of all the answer to the question: she is definitely the girl of my dreams. second of all it seems she wasn't forced to pose for those pictures, and as far as tan lines, i'm all for them, she is as close to perfect as i've seen in a long time, usually the ones who will criticize a woman like that have a little bit of an attitude about their own body, maybe a little self concious about something????

Aug 7, 2002 at 1:18 PM Post #55 of 61
Heh, no cigar. Looks like she is 16, and also married!
eek.gif

Aug 7, 2002 at 1:54 PM Post #56 of 61
Actually full name is

Maria Fernanda Martinelli-Trabulsi

what a mouth full.

Aug 7, 2002 at 8:27 PM Post #58 of 61
wow....married at 16. I thought that doesnt happen anymore? I mean, my grandmother got married at 16, and that was common for that time, but dont ppl not get married at 16 anmore?

YOUNG...

Aug 8, 2002 at 6:16 AM Post #59 of 61
Tanlines rock. I would even go so far as to say that I have a fetish for tanlines. Let's leave it at that.

Aug 9, 2002 at 8:30 AM Post #60 of 61
radrd... [wipe drool]... i thank you...

my goodness...

too bad she really is 16 tho... but i guess it depends on the culture. however, i still must defend those who thought she was 18+. in asia, this girl could easily pass for 20...

another point: i have found after browsing a few profiles that on this forum, there are kids as young as 15 or 16 as well as people so old that they refrain from posting their birth year
biggrin.gif
. even with the knowledge that she's 16, i wouldn't find it inappropriate if someone in their early 20's found this girl mind-numbingly seizure-inducingly hot. if it was some tweed-jacket-wearing, cavendish-pipe-toting college professor posting her pics, however, that'd be a different story...

okay, back to studying her pics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back