Tell me who this girl is...
Aug 4, 2002 at 2:37 AM Post #31 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
Jeepers, but that girl in those pics is also a Latina...
rolleyes.gif

Yikes!

Looks like she's been hanging around in Europe too long, mamasita, return to your roots....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 4, 2002 at 2:46 AM Post #33 of 61
Relax, dude, stereotypes are for idiots, since they are never true for everyone, remember that!

To each their own I say. I have no problem with the way she looks, other than she looks WAY TOO young for my taste.

Anyway, I think that this thread and others like it just goes to show that there really isn't a set standard for beauty. No matter how hot one person thinks a woman is, there will always be pently of men who thinks she is not. And it works the other way around too, no matter how ugly you think a woman is, there will be penty of guys drooling over her.

Yet, most women STILL have this crazy idea that there really IS a set standard and all guys like the same thing.

funny how these things are, huh?

Aug 4, 2002 at 2:48 AM Post #34 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
Yet, most women STILL have this crazy idea that there really IS a set standard and all guys like the same thing.

funny how these things are, huh?

Agreed, there is no standard, we all have different tastes as they have been demonstrated on this thread.

biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2002 at 7:34 AM Post #36 of 61
Her name is Katrina she is 16 years old and has been stuck in the slave trade for 3 years. She just had her freedom bought but the guy ran out of money so she lied about her age and got paid for modeling for pictures like this one. Do you know where in Brazil this may have been taken. I really need to pick her up and bring her home. You see she is my illegitimate daughter from and afair I had with my Columbian maid, Tamara. Unfortunatley Tamara died about 3 years ago and my daughter was sold to slave traders before I could get to her.

Aug 4, 2002 at 5:43 PM Post #37 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco

Yikes!

Looks like she's been hanging around in Europe too long, mamasita, return to your roots....
very_evil_smiley.gif

It's "mamacita", by the way. You guys should really come to Mexico. I'll give you a tour and maybe introduce you a couple pretty friends.
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 4, 2002 at 5:45 PM Post #38 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
Her name is Katrina she is 16 years old and has been stuck in the slave trade for 3 years. She just had her freedom bought but the guy ran out of money so she lied about her age and got paid for modeling for pictures like this one. Do you know where in Brazil this may have been taken. I really need to pick her up and bring her home. You see she is my illegitimate daughter from and afair I had with my Columbian maid, Tamara. Unfortunatley Tamara died about 3 years ago and my daughter was sold to slave traders before I could get to her.

(Okay, since I am on a roll here) It's "Colombian"
wink.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 7:30 PM Post #44 of 61
thank you Onix!

now those are HIPS
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back