Technics Premium Stereo Earphones EAH-TZ700
Apr 23, 2020 at 5:14 PM Post #31 of 219
Not sure yet, I'm considering a lot of options. Ocharaku, Radius... I'm also not sure if the Technics won't be too alike the FW10K for and, therefore, perhaps not worthy to add to the collection.

Deep down, I am looking for something that has a more "magical" approach to music, preferably with a large soundstage.
Final audio design a8k

Apr 23, 2020 at 5:17 PM Post #32 of 219
Not willing to go that high in terms of price point... Around €1.2K is as high as I'm willing to go atm. But, preferably, something around €500.

Apr 23, 2020 at 5:21 PM Post #33 of 219
Not sure yet, I'm considering a lot of options. Ocharaku, Radius... I'm also not sure if the Technics won't be too alike the FW10K for and, therefore, perhaps not worthy to add to the collection.

Deep down, I am looking for something that has a more "magical" approach to music, preferably with a large soundstage.

do you absolutely want DD?
Andromeda have a really large soundstage for an IEM :)

Apr 23, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #35 of 219
do you absolutely want DD?
Andromeda have a really large soundstage for an IEM :)

Perhaps they do, but that shape... No go for me.

Asg1plus , periodic audio BE

Never heard of the first ones, must check those out. Looked into the PA BE though, but the cable situation and some poor feedback I got from other people took them off my radar.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2020 at 5:28 PM Post #36 of 219
Perhaps they do, but that shape... No go for me.

Never heard of the first ones, must check those out. Looked into the PA BE though, but the cable situation and some poor feedback I got from other people took them off my radar.
The PA BE have 5yr warranty ,.so no problem it them and the aurisonics asg1plus is epic as well as the whole lineup.

Apr 26, 2020 at 11:31 AM Post #39 of 219
I've never written a review so I'd have to find a template to try my best at it but I can give it a shot I guess :)
If noone more experienced is up to the task, I guess I can try my best at it for the first time (got to get my playlist to A/B with the other IEM's ready then).

Jul 20, 2020 at 8:29 PM Post #43 of 219
Started listening to my pair of TZ700s today. I'm enjoying them quite a bit. Don't feel yet like it will dethrone my personal favorite (FW10k), but it can be a nice complement for a different flavor (I think they are much more different than someone suggested).

They are definitely an excellent value, and the comfort is top level.

Oct 7, 2020 at 10:47 AM Post #44 of 219
Oct 7, 2020 at 11:45 AM Post #45 of 219
For those interested, a couple of german reviews:
- https://www.hifitest.de/test/kopfhoerer_inear/technics-eah-tz700_19312
- https://www.connect.de/testbericht/technics-eah-tz700-test-3200632.html
- https://www.kopfhoerer.de/test/technics-eah-tz700/

I echo Umwelt's comments although I don't have a FW10K so I can't comment on that aspect.
However I definitely enjoy them quite often :")

Nice reviews. They all agree on the comfort factor being supreme. 100% confident that in terms of comfort/audio quality ratio, nothing else even comes close to these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back