Tea or Coffee ?
Aug 2, 2001 at 9:04 PM Post #32 of 117
Quote:

Originally posted by fiddler
BTW I like my coffee black.

There you go. Put some milk in it, and you'll be 7 foot 5.

wink.gif

Aug 2, 2001 at 9:26 PM Post #33 of 117
Quote:

Redwoood said...

There you go. Put some milk in it, and you'll be 7 foot 5.

Riiiiight... don't I wish...
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 2, 2001 at 9:53 PM Post #34 of 117
I agree with Dwhilkin and Joelongwood. Why would anyone drink Decaf? Tastes like crap and doesn't affect you in any way. This is sort of like the reason I have never smoked a cigarette but I have smoked weed.

Aug 3, 2001 at 1:33 AM Post #37 of 117
Quote:

Why would anyone drink Decaf? Tastes like crap and doesn't affect you in any way.This is sort of like the reason I have never smoked a cigarette but I have smoked weed

Actually, it's not quite the same. Nicotene does give you a kind of rush.......Just try a non-filtered Camel or Lucky Strike. I believe it is some kind of stimulant..........coupled with caffeine, it kinda gets everything moving in the morning.

Aug 3, 2001 at 4:26 AM Post #41 of 117
Quote:

Can somebody confirm whether coffee really does stunt growth or not?

i've been drinking coffee since i was 12, and now i'm only 5'1" (but i must admit some of my genetics are at fault too)

Aug 3, 2001 at 5:17 AM Post #42 of 117
tomcat, what can I say? I love my gaggia and the shots I can pull... it's been my best of friends for what, 15 years? daily? Never had to replace anything but the filterhead gasket a couple times... but I actually like egyptian-style "turkish" more than the best of shots nowadays. Believe me, it suprises me as much as it does you and joe... I still get in a few doubles a day, and I won't give that up ever.

eric, how did I get this way? The short of it is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder can have some beneficial side effects.... the long of it is, well, long. Coffee good. Real good. Coffee Real Good.

Joe... ponder this: which is more stupid:
1) decaf coffees
2) non-alcoholic beers and wines
3) non-fat zero-calorie chocolate chip cookies

it's a trick question - they're ALL f'n stupid! If you can't deal with the respective ingredients, DONT EAT IT. Morons. Stop making a market for it! You people that drink decaf... you don't like the taste of coffee THAT much... you just want to fit in. STOP IT. Make these manufacturers stop producing this nutty crap. Don't you get it? People want your money... if you tell em you want glass security doors for your house, they'll make em and sell em to you. Stupid? Depends on which side of the supply:demand equation you're on. Knock it off, I mean C'MON PEOPLE - scented toilet paper? You shame yourselves.
smily_headphones1.gif

Side rant, sorry... ehahehehae...

bye now, time for coffee.

Aug 3, 2001 at 5:24 AM Post #44 of 117
LOL, Apheared, you never cease to amaze me (and probably the rest of HeadFize). Although I admit I'm not entirely surprised (no offense), you *DID* build all those amazing amps of yours
cool.gif

Edit: I can't believe I started *TWO CONSECUTIVE POSTS* with "LOL"! *thwaps head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back