Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff.
Nov 13, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #31 of 97

hi sorry for the late reply, both of them are very very good, but Im a fan of dynamic drivers, for me from sub to mid bass the ref 1 is very solid and fast (no uber yet) while k10 is more on midbass, i do find ref 1 faster and has a lot more quantity and the sheer impact is very heavy and felt. especially when driven on ak240, the ref 1`s bass could be too much for some..both are very well controlled, going to the mids is a different story

hope this helps

I agree with this
smily_headphones1.gif

Any chance for a full comparison? Not just the bass.

Nov 14, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #35 of 97
Nov 14, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #37 of 97
A new member of the family has just arrived!

It says:
Spiral Ear 5-way
Custom In-Ear Monitor

Wow, you finally bought the top dog, now I am really jealous! However, it has been a long time coming given your lineup. I will be very curious to hear your thoughts on how this measures up in your lineup, especially vs. the NT6pro in terms of performance.

Nov 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #39 of 97
Nov 14, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #40 of 97
Lucca sleeps with the fishes.... 

(Are the Spiral water resistant?)

Well... I don't know. I dont think its knife resistant either (Luca, right?)

And thanks guys! Lots of things to compare with it :)

Nov 14, 2014 at 8:24 PM Post #41 of 97
hi sorry for the late reply, both of them are very very good, but Im a fan of dynamic drivers, for me from sub to mid bass the ref 1 is very solid and fast (no uber yet) while k10 is more on midbass, i do find ref 1 faster and has a lot more quantity and the sheer impact is very heavy and felt. especially when driven on ak240, the ref 1`s bass could be too much for some..both are very well controlled, going to the mids is a different story
hope this helps.

Appreciate the feedback, Soullinker. I reckon each has its own merits.

Nov 15, 2014 at 12:19 AM Post #44 of 97
Would love to hear comparisons with the k10!

Nov 15, 2014 at 8:27 AM Post #45 of 97
I just went back temporarily to listening to the Roxannes. I dunno but I think its just me when I say the high end seems blown out with it :S

Either that or I got used to the highs of the K10 and the Stage 5

on Mobile, forgive my spellign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back