T-PEOS New IEM H-200 Released ------ Preselling Limited 100 Units ( be closed down on May.20. 2013 )
May 5, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #47 of 73
So mine has cleared customs here in Chicago. I should have it in my ears Monday or Tuesday.

May 6, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #48 of 73
I'm still waiting for my shipment details
ericp10, I'm looking forward to read your impressions. Happy listening 
ksc75smile.gif

May 6, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #49 of 73
I'm in Chicago too and just got the slip here in West Town.  Will have them tomorrow =).

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
May 6, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #50 of 73
Quote:
I'm still waiting for my shipment details
ericp10, I'm looking forward to read your impressions. Happy listening 
ksc75smile.gif

Not today. Probably tomorrow. 

May 7, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #52 of 73
Quote:
How long did it take for everyone to get their order confirmations? It's been a few days and I haven't heard a peep. :frowning2:

As I posted earlier, it is going to take a little while because they have to put together some of the parts by hand. Be patient. You ordered and paid, it's coming!

May 7, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #53 of 73
I'm sure it'll be fine, but I guess I'm unhappy because I haven't received any contact at all. I don't mind not having a shipping # or anything... it's that I haven't even received any sort of acknowledgement of an order at all.

May 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #54 of 73
Quote:
I'm sure it'll be fine, but I guess I'm unhappy because I haven't received any contact at all. I don't mind not having a shipping # or anything... it's that I haven't even received any sort of acknowledgement of an order at all.

T-PEOS asked me to acknowledge the orders a few days ago, and I did. Again, they're a small company and doing things by hand. It's hard to acknowledge each email and keep with the pace of getting the products done. That's why they'll usually send an email out once it's been shipped. They asked me to ask you (us) for patience. QC first. 

May 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #55 of 73
Sure, I understand the difficulties involved with logistics, but I don't think it takes much effort to send an email saying, "Hi, we received your payment and are working on your order." That said, since you have been in contact with them, I'm not worried anymore. But look at it from my point of view -- if you send money in, it's really important for me as a buyer to at least receive acknowledgement of that they received the payment if nothing else. 

May 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #56 of 73
Quote:
Sure, I understand the difficulties involved with logistics, but I don't think it takes much effort to send an email saying, "Hi, we received your payment and are working on your order." That said, since you have been in contact with them, I'm not worried anymore. But look at it from my point of view -- if you send money in, it's really important for me as a buyer to at least receive acknowledgement of that they received the payment if nothing else. 

I didn't get that email either, tintin. So many of us felt that way, but they chose one to tell us all they got the payments and are working on putting the orders out. I respected that, and I did what they asked me to do. I'm not implying you're wrong for feeling the way you do, though. I'm just letting you know it will be okay. 
beerchug.gif

May 7, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #57 of 73
Yes, I ordered a pair as well, sent payment, but have not received any follow up emails.
I hope that they will contact me once my earphones are ready to ship.

May 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #58 of 73
So funny, they just sent me an alert with tracking, They must be  reading this thread!

May 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #60 of 73
I got my shipping information too, looks like it was shipped yesterday and is ~40 minutes from landing at my local airport. Very pleased with the shipping speed, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back