T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Oct 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #2,356 of 2,595
Just finished my cable and it came out pretty darn good if i say so myself.  Chose to go with copper instead of spc or silver to tame that annoying brightness/harshness.  Was selling my H-200, but now definitely not.  No more harshness up top.  

Oct 25, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #2,357 of 2,595
  Just finished my cable and it came out pretty darn good if i say so myself.  Chose to go with copper instead of spc or silver to tame that annoying brightness/harshness.  Was selling my H-200, but now definitely not.  No more harshness up top.  

Nice work! I'm jealous!

Oct 27, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #2,358 of 2,595
Has anyone tried the H-200 with an iMOD and what did you think about it? 

Also, I've been looking for a portable amp and searched best as I could on the forums. How does the H-200 sound with a JDS C5? It is in my price range and what I've read about it has a quite neutral sound and well worth its money. 

Oct 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #2,359 of 2,595
Has anyone tried the H-200 with an iMOD and what did you think about it? 

Also, I've been looking for a portable amp and searched best as I could on the forums. How does the H-200 sound with a JDS C5? It is in my price range and what I've read about it has a quite neutral sound and well worth its money. 

It pairs really well with the c5. You can check my review with the c5 included in the setup here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/681435/dunu-dn-1000-dunus-hybrid-iem-appreciation-thread/120

Oct 27, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #2,361 of 2,595
Vic, why selling? Curious

Oct 27, 2013 at 4:42 PM Post #2,363 of 2,595
well, fair enough, UERM are very fine neutral IEM, James444 let me listen to them and i can see your point. Actually i found UERM to be the most neitral IEM of all i heard irrespective of price, simply dead neutral to my ear.... perhaps they will not vow you but will grow on you, and while i found them a bit boring sometimes i still hold them in high reagard as concerns coherency and neutrality.

Oct 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #2,364 of 2,595
well, fair enough, UERM are very fine neutral IEM, James444 let me listen to them and i can see your point. Actually i found UERM to be the most neitral IEM of all i heard irrespective of price, simply dead neutral to my ear.... perhaps they will not vow you but will grow on you, and while i found them a bit boring sometimes i still hold them in high reagard as concerns coherency and neutrality.

It's ok. I found the 1p2 a bit boring in retrospect when I heard the UERM, even the ASG-2 to a lesser extent. Heck almost everything was a bit boring in comparison. That doesn't mean I don't hold other IEMs that greatly impressed me in very high esteem. It just depends on what you define as boring and what you look for in sound. The next IEM I would like to hear a demo of is the JH13FP.

Oct 27, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #2,365 of 2,595
It's ok. I found the 1p2 a bit boring in retrospect when I heard the UERM, even the ASG-2 to a lesser extent. Heck almost everything was a bit boring in comparison. That doesn't mean I don't hold other IEMs that greatly impressed me in very high esteem. It just depends on what you define as boring and what you look for in sound. The next IEM I would like to hear a demo of is the JH13FP.
i found jh demo ciems to have terrible fit. But they do have wonderful bass. Never heard anything quite like it yet.

Oct 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #2,366 of 2,595
Vwinter, all our defintions are highly subjective, but as i said someone who wants first class neutral sounding IEMs should look not further than UERM because this is really worth. Great products deserve respect and i succumb to it.

Oct 30, 2013 at 4:00 AM Post #2,368 of 2,595
  Poor h-200s :frowning2: Well, I can understand since you own a pair of UERMs ha

UNsurprising remembering also how much UERM costs compared to H200
wink.gif

so UERM must be a better sounding IEM which UERM is
tongue.gif

seriously, i never thought of H200 as ultimate do it all IEM but for the price H200 is a champion in my book because it does so well many things and rivals nearly all competitors in the same price category which i heard to-date.

soooooooooooo........... H200 is not poor
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #2,369 of 2,595

UNsurprising remembering also how much UERM costs compared to H200
wink.gif

so UERM must be a better sounding IEM which UERM is
tongue.gif

seriously, i never thought of H200 as ultimate do it all IEM but for the price H200 is a champion in my book because it does so well many things and rivals nearly all competitors in the same price category which i heard to-date.

soooooooooooo........... H200 is not poor
biggrin.gif

Maybe its because I almost treat my IEMs like they have feelings lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back