[ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.
Mar 5, 2014 at 6:22 AM Post #46 of 76
I would like to comment that I received a review unit of the retuned H-300 today. Many of the problems mentioned have been corrected with this new version. These ones sound really nice. T-Peos have cleaned these ones up which I believe are the final version.

How do these compare to the DN-1000? 

Mar 5, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #47 of 76
  How do these compare to the DN-1000? 

Very well, the Dunu in comparison sound a little blurry in the mid range, (not quite as clear) The H-300 has tighter better textured bass and a soundstage on simiar levels to the Dunu. These H-300 are very capable, I think people will be impressed.

Mar 5, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #48 of 76

Very well, the Dunu in comparison sound a little blurry in the mid range, (not quite as clear) The H-300 has tighter better textured bass and a soundstage on simiar levels to the Dunu. These H-300 are very capable, I think people will be impressed.

Sounds like competition for the DN-2000! IEMs sound a little off for me after the HE-500 lol. 

Mar 5, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #49 of 76
I would like to comment that I received a review unit of the retuned H-300 today. Many of the problems mentioned have been corrected with this new version. These ones sound really nice. T-Peos have cleaned these ones up which I believe are the final version.

if you are located outside of Korea, that will not be the final version. The final version was realesed on march third due to extra modification. There are no way that can be final version if you are located out side of korea.

Mar 5, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #50 of 76
if you are located outside of Korea, that will not be the final version. The final version was realesed on march third due to extra modification. There are no way that can be final version if you are located out side of korea.

Mine was shipped directly from the CEO of T-Peos himself on March 3rd via 2-3 day Ems express This is the final retuned version.

Mar 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #55 of 76
Yes it is.
You can pay usd270( usd250 for h-300, usd20 for shipping fee by EMS) to our paypal account(name: mobynet)
And write your full name address phone#.
After confirming we'll send it right away.

Thank you
Sunggoo kwon

Mar 9, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #56 of 76
Hey there if I order how long will the shipment take? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back