[ T-PEOS ] announce a releasing of H-300 , and start pre-selling & compensation sale.
Feb 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM Post #31 of 76
네 감사합니다, 그럼 혹시 대형 헤드폰/이어폰 사이트 아시는곳은요 ? 그쪽 영업이 필요해서요 ^^

TRANSLATION:

That d_marc0 character is a bit shoddy, we must exclude him with any T-Peos transaction, we disapproved his username

프라이빗 메세지로 보내드리겠습니다~

TRANSLATION:

Yes I agree mobyn-san

tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Feb 14, 2014 at 12:52 AM Post #34 of 76
  TRANSLATION:

That d_marc0 character is a bit shoddy, we must exclude him with any T-Peos transaction, we disapproved his username

That's ok... coz someone's sending his UM 3X to shifty d_marc0! 
blink.gif

Feb 25, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #39 of 76
I know Mobyn is really busy and he's preparing a lot of things for the launching of the H-300.
Well here is the graph they have put up on 'seeko' which is like a head-fi site in Korea.
I am informed that some credit goes to 'Udauda' here on head-fi.

Feb 25, 2014 at 9:57 AM Post #40 of 76
That looks a bit better compared to the H200. Although I'm not so sure about the extra boost in bass but at least the dip is now almost negligible. Also wondering how they've manage to lose quite a bit of extension in the highs... this will definitely sound quite different to the H200.

Feb 25, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #41 of 76
I know Mobyn is really busy and he's preparing a lot of things for the launching of the H-300.
Well here is the graph they have put up on 'seeko' which is like a head-fi site in Korea.
I am informed that some credit goes to 'Udauda' here on head-fi.

thanks. is there a 'full' image somewhere? the csd plot at the bottom is cut off. http://cdn.head-fi.org/4/47/477f1182_h300_review_08.jpeg

>Also wondering how they've manage to lose quite a bit of extension in the highs...
it's curious that compared to page 1 they've bumped the 6-10k range and dipped 2-4k

and compared to rin's plot of h200

the 10k peak is worse.
distortion looks worse but the gear is probably not comparable

Feb 25, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #43 of 76
thanks. is there a 'full' image somewhere? the csd plot at the bottom is cut off. http://cdn.head-fi.org/4/47/477f1182_h300_review_08.jpeg

Oh sorry, and here's the last part of that graph that was cut off.

That looks a bit better compared to the H200. Although I'm not so sure about the extra boost in bass but at least the dip is now almost negligible. Also wondering how they've manage to lose quite a bit of extension in the highs... this will definitely sound quite different to the H200.

Yes, they sound very different. Very very different. Will be explaining myself more later tonight.

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #45 of 76
I would like to comment that I received a review unit of the retuned H-300 today. Many of the problems mentioned have been corrected with this new version. These ones sound really nice. T-Peos have cleaned these ones up which I believe are the final version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back