Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor
Apr 24, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #556 of 584
  Well if you're interested in trying the Enigmas, I don't mind sending them over to you sometime. I have a friend in Ohio who wants to try them out as well so when he has some money to pay for shipping maybe we can do a mini-tour between you two. Unless you're going back to Korea sometime in the near future.

Lol. I won't be back at Korea for next month or so. I'm up for it, so keep me posted.

Apr 27, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #558 of 584
Wow. Since I sold my RWAK100 and plan on selling 1540, I have no need for few items. The pricing is going to be ridiculously low, so I want to give who ever follows this thread a chance to buy them before I post them on for sale section. So, here we go.

KEF M200- $100. Comes with all tips but small, and a case. Good condition.
Carat Topaz-$150. Surprisingly great sounding DAC/Amp. It's DAC surpasses that of AK100. Too bad it doesn't have 24bit usb support. Good condition.

Price includes pp fee and shipping.

Apr 27, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #562 of 584
I am looking to sell my dx50 so if you're interested in trying that out, I can send it out for you to try since it'll fit in a USPS small priority box. If you like it, then I can sell it at a bit of a discount since you're a friend of mine :D

Apr 27, 2014 at 8:38 PM Post #563 of 584
Hmm also, I guess getting another pair of IEMs will be a better choice over the hd800s atm especially if you're not living by yourself. Right now I am honestly satisfied with my gungnir/uha-6s + UERM setup. I'm not even sure if I'll keep the enigmas around even though they're fun to listen to just cause the UERMs do everything that I want them to, plus they're so versatile and convienient. 

I may just sell the enigmas and use it to pay off some things and use the left over money on a good pair of bookshelf speakers for home use.

Apr 27, 2014 at 8:47 PM Post #564 of 584
  I am looking to sell my dx50 so if you're interested in trying that out, I can send it out for you to try since it'll fit in a USPS small priority box. If you like it, then I can sell it at a bit of a discount since you're a friend of mine :D

Oooh, would you be willing to lend them? I'm kind of hesitant about getting a new DAP, so that'll help me make my decision. I can pay you for shipping.

Jul 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #566 of 584
I totally forgotten about this thread but anyway, my current favorite IEM for $300 is UE900 but. I have not listen to new IEMs for quite sometimes.

Got the NAD Viso HP50 and B&O H6. Comparison up soon :popcorn:

Jul 22, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #567 of 584
I totally forgotten about this thread but anyway, my current favorite IEM for $300 is UE900 but. I have not listen to new IEMs for quite sometimes.

Got the NAD Viso HP50 and B&O H6. Comparison up soon
popcorn.gif

Oh! I tried the HP50 and absolutely loved it :)

Though I might sell my SE846 and buy a Hidition CIEM :p
I also need to get my UERM reshelled :frowning2:

Aug 5, 2014 at 3:13 AM Post #568 of 584
  Heh. Sold my IM03, and got about $250-300 to spend on an otg iem! Any suggestions? I'm looking at fidue A83(they were supposed to send me a review sample, but idk what happened)

Yo kimvictor, long time! I have the A83 and loved the cable and build. A decent IEM but I still like my others better so trying to get rid of it.

Aug 5, 2014 at 8:37 PM Post #570 of 584
  I see. Are there any stores I can demo them at? Fidue told me that they would send me a sample, but I'm not sure what's going on.

I don't think any store has them up for demo. Try www.solomondc.co.kr I think they are the authorized dealer for Fidue in Korea so they might have a pair for demo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back