Storm Digital (Ken Law). Please post here if you have ordered and are WAITING.
Jun 12, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #31 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerWilco
And i was considering ordering one of these to compare to the Zhaolu .But current events have concerned me.

HAH.

Look you're clearly a Zhaolu fanboy, like it or not. For some reason, commercial or otherwise, you want to promote the Zhaolu over other dacs, and this is a perfect way for you to do it. It's quite obvious, so just leave the thread for people who actually have legitimate reasons to post.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #32 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filburt
I just wanted to comment that I see little point to the 'if you have nothing nice/good to say, say nothing' sorts of replies. Why should people be silenced for being critical? Just because people may find criticism displeasing doesn't mean that it ought to be censored.

I'm not saying this should turn into an advertisement for competitors (like Zhaolu), though. Is that what you're concerned about akwok?

People who are genuinely concerned, I will address in a diligent manner. I am aggravated by those who are poking their brown noses into matters that do not concern them.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #33 of 77
Quote:

Such a bad attitude you have Akwok.I only posted what seems to be the only facts we have here so far about ken and his bad deals.

Then you toss your Personal attacks on me.I see you Represent ken and yourself here very well
eek.gif

The only person I'd like to attack, and that's you. Don't act like we don't have a history -- you're on my best friends and people who should never be banned list, as you can see.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:51 PM Post #34 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filburt
Why should people be silenced for being critical?

Just certain people.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:53 PM Post #35 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
People who are genuinely concerned, I will address in a diligent manner. I am aggravated by those who are poking their brown noses into matters that do not concern them.

Geez.

It is no secret i do not like you akwok
very_evil_smiley.gif
I am only concerned about my future purchase from ken and have posted that.

It sure seems like you post your true colors

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #36 of 77
Quote:

I understand. Well, by your description of his interest in promoting Zhaolu, the fate of this thread does seem to concern him ;D

These sorts of holdups seem to happen fairly often with this type of product. Looking at this DAC, at least, it appears as if the process of producing it as a finished product is pretty involved, so I'm not surprised a backlog has built. I think Ken definitely needs to work on his diligence, but it does look like a nice product.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #37 of 77
Quote:

Geez.

It is no secret i do not like you akwok
very_evil_smiley.gif
I am only concerned about my purchase from ken and have posted that.

It sure seems like you post your true colors

Purchase? Right. So, copy and paste the PMs and such where you've genuinely expressed interest in a transaction. How would you buy it, anyways, when we won't sell to ya?

It's great now that I can actually reply to your posts, now that the problems in this thread have been resolved. You cannot understand how hard it was to keep silent when you posted in the other threads! Damn it feels good.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #38 of 77
Quote:

Purchase? Right. So, copy and paste the PMs and such where you've genuinely expressed interest in a transaction. How would you buy it, anyways, when we won't sell to ya?

It's great now that I can actually reply to your posts, now that the problems in this thread have been resolved. You cannot understand how hard it was to keep silent when you posted in the other threads! Damn it feels good.

You can post all you like akwok.You act like you own part of ken's business.I have not promoted anything here.I said i would like to compare it to my current dac which is a Zhaolu.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #39 of 77
Quote:

So there's one thing I'm not sure I totally understand here; are you also part of Storm Digital?

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #40 of 77
Quote:

You can post all you like akwok.You act like you own part of ken's business.I have not promoted anything here.I said i would like to compare it to my current dac which is a Zhaolu.

Hey, it should be pretty obvious that I'm affiliated with Storm, now. I haven't promoted the DAC anywhere outside of my first impressions thread (which was legitimate).

You, on the other hand. Always hiding, always avoiding, but always advertising. A full fledged shill?
smily_headphones1.gif
Kind of funny too, with all of those Zhaolu DACs that went on Audiogon under your alias.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:03 PM Post #41 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoobies
So there's one thing I'm not sure I totally understand here; are you also part of Storm Digital?

The answer to that question is the same answer to whether you are the banned member, CookieFactory.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #42 of 77
Quote:

I only posted what seems to be the only facts we have here so far about ken and his bad deals.

The fact is one person had an extremely long wait time and from what I've been able to gather there were extenuating circumstances as to why that happened and it's being dealt with in a manner that should please the customer. The other people who posted in this thread are customers whose DAC's were in the process of being built, their wait times have not been completely out of line with what others who have received their units waited but I think they became concerned when they saw this thread and the thread starters other posts, so I believe your "facts" are a little confused.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #43 of 77
Quote:

LOL--I know what i have read.And the feedback that was left on ebay.Which was very bad!!!!!Let me in on the whole story so i and others can understand.

And i was considering ordering one of these to compare to the Zhaolu .But current events have concerned me.

Hi Guys,

Why turn nasty about all of this. I am one of the people who has been waiting for Ken to come up with the goods but I don't see any point in making threats or name calling. None of us really know what has happened. We don't know what sort of pressures Ken has been under. Don't forget we are not dealing with a large established audio company here.
Ken has really only made one mistake and that was not to keep us informed of the delay. It's certainly not a matter of life or death if I don't get my DAC within a couple of months, I don't mind waiting six months as long as I know if there is a problem that is causing the delay.

I would like to see all you out there who are criticizing actually develope something like the D02 and all the component parts required to produce the finished product that looks as though it came from a high-end manufacturer. These things don't just appear, they have to be planned, paid for, other people are involved that might let you down and all that we can do is sit here and make unkind remarks. GIVE THE MAN A BREAK.

John (UK)

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #44 of 77
Quote:

The answer to that question is the same answer to whether you are the banned member, CookieFactory.

And here you were calling other members shills? Tsk Tsk.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:06 PM Post #45 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoobies
And here you were calling other members shills? Tsk Tsk.

A shill is different than a representative.

Pull one post of mine where I've posted and advertised/suggested the D02.

If I make an advertisement, I'll go by the Head-Fi rules, thanks. I don't have anything to hide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back