Storm Digital (Ken Law). Please post here if you have ordered and are WAITING.
Jun 12, 2006 at 12:57 PM Post #16 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by rincewind
Heh. I was kinda hoping the button would be black as well on the black cased D02s.. would look much nicer. Oh well.

Me to but you know in real life the silver accent really kind of sets it off.

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #17 of 77
4 DACs have gone out today. The tracking numbers will be available tomorrow, and I will e-mail/PM each person respectively with them ASAP.

aksolanki has upgraded to a finished black D02, 220V, and it will be going out on Wednesday at the latest.

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:16 PM Post #18 of 77
Akwok,what about new orders? What's the best and quickest way to get one of these DACs shipped out in a timely manner? Should I contact him first? If I place an order through his website, will he get back to me soon do you think? At what point do I specify what color I'd like the DAC to be and the voltage and stuff. I guess what Im asking is...is it safe to order one of these DACs right now considering how busy he's been and whats been going on?
confused.gif
And of course if you can be any help at all in making sure my order goes through smoothly and gets shipped in a timely manner it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #19 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
4 DACs have gone out today. The tracking numbers will be available tomorrow, and I will e-mail/PM each person respectively with them ASAP.

aksolanki has upgraded to a finished black D02, 220V, and it will be going out on Wednesday at the latest.

Adrian,

Many thanks for keeping us posted. What is the best way of contacting Ken as I have tried his e-mail address and his website but have had no response of late.

I was talking to him about some other projects (amplifiers) and I would like to keep in touch and also thank him once my D02 arrives. (hope I remembered to ask him for 230V model aaaarrrrgggggh!!)

It looks like a big Smilie for Anil.

John (UK)

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:06 PM Post #20 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydeecee
Adrian,

Many thanks for keeping us posted. What is the best way of contacting Ken as I have tried his e-mail address and his website but have had no response of late.

I was talking to him about some other projects (amplifiers) and I would like to keep in touch and also thank him once my D02 arrives. (hope I remembered to ask him for 230V model aaaarrrrgggggh!!)

It looks like a big Smilie for Anil.

John (UK)

I'm pretty sure Ken knows about the 230V
wink.gif

I'm also pretty sure yours was in one of the 4 that got shipped today. As you may know, the great firewall of China blocked www.google.com.. and as such, he is unable to access his gmail (which is mail.google.com).

The best way to contact him would be through MSN, at legoman@diyaudio.org

Cousin Patty: As it is a handmade product, you can expect anywhere up to 60 days until the item is shipped. Ideallistically, it'll take 30 days. I feel it's worth the wait, though, and I'm sure many others will chime in after they get the first batch. The best way to get a hold of him is through MSN, or you can PM me with what you need, and what you want, and I can relay it to him when he's away.

-Adrian

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:09 PM Post #21 of 77
Quote:

Cousin Patty: As it is a handmade product, you can expect anywhere up to 40 days until the item is shipped. The best way to get a hold of him is through MSN, or you can PM me with what you need, and what you want, and I can relay it to him when he's away.

-Adrian

Thanks. I'll probably send a PM your way sometime this week

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #22 of 77
I sure hope it all works out for you guys.But it seems to me that ken was put under the gun .Either he ships the dacs off or his business may die.There is no excuse on his part why he ignored some of the other guys that have been waiting up to a year for there dac.

It just does not speak well of his character.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:25 PM Post #23 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerWilco
I sure hope it all works out for you guys.But it seems to me that ken was put under the gun .Either he ships the dacs off or his business may die.There is no excuse on his part why he ignored some of the other guys that have been waiting up to a year for there dac.

Why do you care? If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it - I refrained from posting in your Zhaolu threads, return the favour.

If you don't know the whole story, shut your mouth.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:34 PM Post #24 of 77
Quote:

We all know where you're getting with these posts so please stop posting in this thread.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:35 PM Post #25 of 77
Quote:

Why do you care? If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it - I refrained from posting in your Zhaolu threads, return the favour.

Oh my that's rich.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:36 PM Post #26 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoobies
Oh my that's rich.

As rich as chicken alfredo - I posted 1% of what I wanted to say. There's been more turds in the Zhaolu threads than members..

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #27 of 77
Quote:

LOL--I know what i have read.And the feedback that was left on ebay.Which was very bad!!!!!Let me in on the whole story so i and others can understand.

And i was considering ordering one of these to compare to the Zhaolu .But current events have concerned me.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:43 PM Post #28 of 77
Quote:

LOL--I know what i have read.And the feedback that was left on ebay.Which was very bad.Let me in on the whole story then so i and others can understand.

And i was considering ordering one of these to compare to the Zhaolu .But current events have concerned me.

Yes everyone will want to see the review, because your comparisions are so sound and unbiased. And, you have no formal affiliation with Zhaolu, either, right? Not a shill, for sure! So you can be trusted!
rolleyes.gif

You're pretty much the last person I'd share any information with. Or sell anything to.

You should buy an Esoteric D01 and compare it with the Zhaolu, because NOBODY will know the outcome of that! It'll be a SURPRISE!

... not.

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:46 PM Post #29 of 77
I just wanted to comment that I see little point to the 'if you have nothing nice/good to say, say nothing' sorts of replies. Why should people be silenced for being critical? Just because people may find criticism displeasing doesn't mean that it ought to be censored.

I'm not saying this should turn into an advertisement for competitors (like Zhaolu), though. Is that what you're concerned about akwok?

Jun 12, 2006 at 7:48 PM Post #30 of 77
Quote:

Yes everyone will want to see the review, because your comparisions are so sound and unbiased. And, you have no formal affiliation with Zhaolu, either, right? Not a shill, for sure! So you can be trusted!
rolleyes.gif

You're pretty much the last person I'd share any information with. Or sell anything to.

You should buy an Esoteric D01 and compare it with the Zhaolu, because NOBODY will know the outcome of that! It'll be a SURPRISE!

... not.

Such a bad attitude you have Akwok.I only posted what seems to be the only facts we have here so far about ken and his bad deals.

Then you toss your Personal attacks on me.I see you Represent ken and yourself here very well
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back