Souls vs Beats vs Chambers
Mar 28, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #107 of 238

Quote:
LOL this thread just got more interesting.... I don't doubt that fake Beats can have better sound than real Beats... since I think Beats' horrible SQ is impossible to beat

Yeah dude I agree!  I mean... They were still fakes though. they were tin-foil... they sounded better than most headphones I've heard.  Was it stupidity that the asians used tin-foil or something us 'mericans and Europeans dont know??? Ill be very impressed with Chinese innovation whenever they begin to make cheaper moving armatures....  I'm trying to think of all the materials to use as a diaphragm.  Tin-foil, Bio-cellulose, standard plastic-isshhh material.  I'm surprised a company hasn't tried something such as a rubber-like crystalline

Mar 29, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #112 of 238
I listened to 50 Sync. They didn't sound terrible. Not $400 good, but not total crap, either. Maybe I should stop using the Sponge Bob theme as my test song.

Mar 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #113 of 238
lol I just did some search... $400 celebrity endorsed wireless headphone...  it is almost guaranteed to be total crap... yeah.. you need to stop using Sponge Bob theme as testing music for sure...

Mar 29, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #114 of 238

Quote:
They should try using something like cellophane or saran wrap for the diaphragm... maybe even cardboard :D

actually a lot of car speakers have cardboard diaphragms. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Mar 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #115 of 238
What the HELL is wrong with you guys?!?!?  Beats/Chamber/Souls/tin foil/etc. are the BEST headphones EVARRR!!!...and iphones rule and .....lol!!  

Sadly, we live within a society of sheep where they're all taken to the slaughter of high priced merchandise.  I say...if you're too lazy to do the research, you deserve to get overcharged!!....yeah I said it!!

Mar 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM Post #116 of 238

Quote:
What the HELL is wrong with you guys?!?!?  Beats/Chamber/Souls/tin foil/etc. are the BEST headphones EVARRR!!!...and iphones rule and .....lol!!  

Sadly, we live within a society of sheep where they're all taken to the slaughter of high priced merchandise.  I say...if you're too lazy to do the research, you deserve to get overcharged!!....yeah I said it!!

Real talk! Real talk!  That guy said "I want fashion. Nothing else." My question is... why did he come to headfi. a place of reviews mainly regarding AUDIO quality...  I cant believe he even used the words "Beats By Dre."  I cant tell you how stupid people are.  My friend had a pair of 50/50's on his desk today at school in psychology.  I walk up to him and was like "You bought skull candy??? Honestly bro..." and he responds with "Yeah man, these things sound good." and here I am like "hahaha nope, they sound awful.  My headphones make those look like you went shopping for a training bra." I pull out my vsonic gr07's and my future sonic atrio m5's.  And hes like "Mine are better."  I gave the classic are you kidding me face?? As seen below.  Is ignorance really that prevalent.  But I guess I shouldn't look at a society as a whole.  Because this is the kid who tried to tell me that his 05 Altima has a better audio system than my Hyundai elantra limited edition 2012 with a subwoofer... I just want to hit people some times!

ಠ_ಠ

Mar 29, 2012 at 5:15 PM Post #117 of 238
LOL you have no idea how I feel when I walk around the campus... Beats EVERYWHERE... and when I see Beats Pro.. the only thing that comes to mind is the immense clamping force... kids these days...

Mar 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #118 of 238

Quote:
LOL you have no idea how I feel when I walk around the campus... Beats EVERYWHERE... and when I see Beats Pro.. the only thing that comes to mind is the immense clamping force... kids these days...

haha I cant imagine my friend. Where do you go to college? I took a visit to Washington university and Saint louis unversity and by god! I felt like Beats By Dre had given out 400 pairs of solo hds... because they were everywhere!!!  The beats pro absolutely hurt like hell to wear! There is like a metal piece that just slams your ear into your head as you "Listen" or attempt to listen.

Mar 29, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #119 of 238
I go to UCR. Yes.. college campuses are overrun by Beats... one of my hallmate has Beats Solo.. and I don't even want to tell him how awful those are because I know he will try to defend his "pride" in those plastic... Funny thing... no one ever asked me about my W1000X despite its sexiness...

Mar 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #120 of 238
Well, if everyone knew which headphones are good or not, then there wouldn't be an audiophile community like Head-Fi. As with every era in the history of our kind, there will always be a small group of the informed esoteric staring in awe at the commoners that abound. On this particular forum, we are the 1%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back