Sorry, but... (oh my, - 4,000 posts...)
Jun 30, 2005 at 3:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

lini

Thought the last line in Citizen Kane was nosebud.
...I couldn't help noticing the number (must have been all the talk about 10 thousand posts...
wink.gif
) - so I hope my first 4,000 Bavarian barbaric posts (almost exactly 1,000 per year) were quite understandable and maybe even helpful sometimes.

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Jun 30, 2005 at 3:14 AM Post #2 of 30
Congrats, and now it's time to get busy, with -4000 posts you have a lot to do before you hit 0.
tongue.gif

Jun 30, 2005 at 4:05 AM Post #3 of 30
Hehe, maybe I should have removed the comma, after I had inserted the dash... Or it shows my secret desire to post 4,000 negativist comments on the quality of the Pro-Ject HeadBox...
evil_smiley.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Jun 30, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #5 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
It's quite an achievement!
biggrin.gif
Personally I thought I was a loser when I hit the 'headphoneus supremeus' title.
tongue.gif

i've gone over 1000+ for years now and still not got that title !

btw jude, in case you are reading this, its no longer Architect, i've gone into Law School now !

Jun 30, 2005 at 4:18 AM Post #6 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondlin
(...) its no longer Architect, i've gone into Law School now !

So you were tired of wearing existentialistic black clothing and driving a Saab? Just to give you one of the standard stereotypes for architects over here...
wink.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Jun 30, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #7 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by lini
So you were tired of wearing existentialistic black clothing and driving a Saab? Just to give you one of the standard stereotypes for architects over here...
wink.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Well, that plus i've fed up being the nice guy and i want to be a B*****d instead, so i thought i might as well be a rich B*****d and get paid for it.
tongue.gif

Truth is that i've lost my passion in it, architecture is something you live and breath. Which i realise now i am not, and never will be. I do live and breath law thou, i read text books for fun ! Hence i've jumped ship, i find law a lot more rewarding too.

Jun 30, 2005 at 4:43 AM Post #8 of 30
Well, I can understand that - it's really interesting. I once had two girlfriends (no, no at the same time - well, at least most of the time. Anyway: Don't try that at home!
biggrin.gif
) both studying law at that time (Lena became a lawyer specialized on international law, as far as I know, and Carolin's baby vacation (...she got a cute little son!) should be over in the meantime, so she should work as district attorney again now...), so I could learn a little, too - and some of the cases were even highly amusing. Still, I'm not sure whether I'd like to work in that business...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Jun 30, 2005 at 5:02 AM Post #9 of 30
Happy anniversary. Post on, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back