Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
Jul 30, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #2,446 of 3,257
I also find the ipad to have surprisingly good sound.

A few days ago just for fun I got a pair of Ivery IS-1 and they were not too bad for $6 ... but it was worth it just for it's tips it came with and it was a perfect fit for me on the H3, made the bass nicer with a slightly better seal then any of the sony tips, very comfortable and look really great with the red inside.

Jul 30, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #2,447 of 3,257
I also find the ipad to have surprisingly good sound.

A few days ago just for fun I got a pair of Ivery IS-1 and they were not too bad for $6 ... but it was worth it just for it's tips it came with and it was a perfect fit for me on the H3, made the bass nicer with a slightly better seal then any of the sony tips, very comfortable and look really great with the red inside.

Ha! I did the same exact thing! Those tips look super dope on the h3!

Jul 31, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #2,448 of 3,257
hi everyone, i am new here. oh yeah, i am interested in buying xba h3. is that worth buying with price offered? or, are there any alternative in ear headset with the same price as xba- H3?
and, how is the soind quality of xba-h3 btw??
thank you for your help

Jul 31, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #2,449 of 3,257
hi everyone, i am new here. oh yeah, i am interested in buying xba h3. is that worth buying with price offered? or, are there any alternative in ear headset with the same price as xba- H3?
and, how is the soind quality of xba-h3 btw??
thank you for your help

The H3 is great value. Sound quality is subjective but a lot of us on this thread think it is great - regardless of any other qualities - it has a lot of base and very clear treble - There are over 160 pages on this thread and if you browse through it you will find the answers to your questions - it is unlikely there is anything  new to report in terms of SQ.

Just start reading what's already here.

Jul 31, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #2,450 of 3,257
@bernac Welcome to headfi ! For modern music they will rock you
wink.gif

Jul 31, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #2,451 of 3,257
Yes, I'll agree, for a mid tier IEM they do very little wrong, and rather a lot right.

Enjoy!

Jul 31, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #2,454 of 3,257
@hockey_magnet: wow, thankyou for your responses. Anw, i have read that the bass produced is less controled. Is that really matter? if not, maybe i will give a try to this headset next week

@Migou67: Thank you

Aug 1, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #2,457 of 3,257
I know nothing about the A-864 and never listened to this device 
rolleyes.gif

I have a F807 and with this one the pairing is good, for me a warm DAP is not recommended for this IEM, a clearer source will be better, but it is also a matter of taste !

The iBasso DX90 is really really good with the H3, an amazing pairing
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back