Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Oct 19, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #7,096 of 7,711
Hi All,

How does Zx1 pair up iFi ican Nano? IEM currently using is Westone UmPro 30.

Cheers
Nobody

Oct 26, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #7,097 of 7,711
Hi all,
need your help to solve a small issue.
When using my ZX1 with Spotify, sometimes the physical buttons don't work. If I press play when already running Spotify then the Sony music app is running over Spotify... If coming back to Spotify , "next" or "previous" don't work neither.
I tried to kill the Sony app but still doesn't change.

And sometimes, I don't know why, physical buttons work properly when using Spotify. So it's like they work randomly...

Any suggestion?
Thanks

EDIT: I decided to format my ZX1 now it works again ... might help guys with same issue as mine.

Oct 27, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #7,098 of 7,711
Is there any way possible to create playlists other than the one song you're playing at a time?  The only other way I saw was to create a playlist on computer then download it, but that appears to copy the entire file into the playlist and duplicate the files and file space on the ZX1 storage.   I'd  appreciate any input on this.  Thanks!

Oct 30, 2015 at 4:19 AM Post #7,101 of 7,711
My zx1 has broke down completely.. After 14 months.. I'm lucky it's still under the extended 3 month warranty. Not sure if they gonna give me a new set or just do some repairs in it. :D

What went wrong?

Oct 30, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #7,107 of 7,711
My zx1 has broke down completely.. After 14 months.. I'm lucky it's still under the extended 3 month warranty. Not sure if they gonna give me a new set or just do some repairs in it.
biggrin.gif

murder it
biggrin.gif
 what i did with my XBA-1 after they died on my trip, went crazy on them with a hammer and tweezers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back