SONY NW-ZX2
Feb 19, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #1,427 of 14,773
  Well agree with you on the availability in global fashion. but the environment is so overrated those days LOL, i throw myplastic bottles in the common trash or in the steet when no body sees me :D

I germany had to throw them in the recycling machine, when i learnt that thing gives you $$$$$ for recycling haha i threw all the bottles in the machine instea dof the appropiate plastic containers

I hope you are kidding but I saw this all the time in China. Plastic and tires being burned and when people opened something and it doesn't matter if someone is looking or not, the package is thrown out the window if you are in a car or on the street if you are walking. Baja used to be beautiful, now it is littered with millions and millions of plastic bags hanging off of fences and most of the plants. 

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #1,429 of 14,773
I hope you are kidding but I saw this all the time in China. Plastic and tires being burned and when people opened something and it doesn't matter if someone is looking or not, the package is thrown out the window if you are in a car or on the street if you are walking. Baja used to be beautiful, now it is littered with millions and millions of plastic bags hanging off of fences and most of the plants. 

yes kidding i thorw my bottles in the trash but sadly mexico has no recycling like europe, so all the trash goes to well the trash as is, but sometimes i throw a small envolture of gum, candies to the street when no body sees me :D, but no big things.

And yes i agree with you on the headphones, i mostly agve the basic phones to my sister
biggrin.gif
, it's better to not supply them, same happened witht he coax out for the fiio x3 i have it collecting dust literally

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #1,430 of 14,773
Why would you need a 64gb stick with highres audio capability while the 128gb built in was made even better inside the zx2....or shall we ask sony of the quality of the internal one as well

It's just Sony trying to capitalize on all the audiophile nonsense that people believe in.

Soon Coca-Cola will introduce Coca-Ears, to give you that last bit of pop with your music, expanding your ear canals, providing a wider soundstage, faster and deeper bass while still remaining tonally neutral. Yes, you heard it here first!

80-90% of the quality of the music depends on the quality of your headphone/IEM/speakers. The rest is your source/amp and what remains is perhaps 1-2%. Invest accordingly.

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #1,431 of 14,773
It's just Sony trying to capitalize on all the audiophile nonsense that people believe in.

Soon Coca-Cola will introduce Coca-Ears, to give you that last bit of pop with your music, expanding your ear canals, providing a wider soundstage, faster and deeper bass while still remaining tonally neutral. Yes, you heard it here first!

80-90% of the quality of the music depends on the quality of your headphone/IEM/speakers. The rest is your source/amp and what remains is perhaps 1-2%. Invest accordingly.

Do I perceive my Sandisk 128GB micro, sounds bad? not at all, not even buffering issues

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #1,432 of 14,773

I agreed totally....even 10-15% differences would be hard to spot...if i bring you a monalisa painting genuine and a fake with 10-15% faults...how long, and what level of knowledge about it would be needed to spot the differences ? And then how many people out of the mass can tell ?

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #1,433 of 14,773
Just wanted to provide a new reference point.

After letting the ZX2 play until the software automatically shut the unit off (which I always do with new devices to make sure the battery capacity and OS are properly aligned), I charged it back up. Using a 5V, 2Amp AC adapter that I use for all my portable electronics, it took a little over 3.5 hours to charge from empty to 100%.

It was gaining roughly 33% per hour, but necessarily slowed down as it neared full capacity. Which, if I recall, is pretty common practice for charging up portable devices like phones, tablets, etc.

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #1,434 of 14,773
I agreed totally....even 10-15% differences would be hard to spot...if i bring you a monalisa painting genuine and a fake with 10-15% faults...how long, and what level of knowledge about it would be needed to spot the differences ? And then how many people out of the mass can tell ?

And how many people would say "I thought it would be bigger" 
biggrin.gif

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #1,435 of 14,773
I haven't been been shopping for memory cards lately, but has anyone noticed that sandisk has released a 256GB Microsdxc.

Feb 19, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #1,436 of 14,773
  I haven't been been shopping for memory cards lately, but has anyone noticed that sandisk has released a 256GB Microsdxc.

Do you have a link for that please?  Most sites turn up either sd or the 128 card.

Thanks.

Feb 19, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #1,438 of 14,773
Feb 19, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #1,440 of 14,773

Users who are viewing this thread

Back