Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones
Nov 1, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #31 of 644
Tested them at best buy, gotta admit when they make demo tracks sound decent you know its gonna be a great headphone. They're bass is deep but tight and the treble and vocals were still very much so present.

Nov 2, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #33 of 644
Tested these at best buy yesterday and was impressed. Bass was a little more then I enjoy but nonetheless they sounded great. Extremely comfortable. Does anyone know if they sound anything like the mdr-1rbmk2?

Nov 4, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #37 of 644
Really tempting AW price for very good however...  especially considering I've been debating a portable basshead can.

Nov 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #39 of 644
Hey everyone! Yesterday I purchased from what I believe to be the best bluetooth over ear cans ever!!!!!! The new Sony xb950bt (incredible).... Why?
1) the price (159 usd) at bestbuy
2) insane audio quality
3) they look beautifuly (great build)
4) the bass rocks! In a good way... No bleeding or muddyness. Seperation of instruments is amazing! Sparkly highs, mids are pronounced and the sub-bass reaches down low to give these 3 thumbs up!
If you are on the search for a nice bluetooth can these are definitely the ones!
... Working in NY I've had the opportunity to test hundreds of headphones (high end) and that not including my collection which I beleive to have all the top rated (from portable to studio to dj) and these kick ass!!!!!
IMO these are pretty damn close to audiophyle phones but of course there is emphasis on bass which isn't bad cuz it brings these to life! Not dead sounding like the other models 1r and 10r. A must buy!!
The bad...
BTW, these sound great wired or Bluetooth no huge difference like others...
Now the cable is poor do to its anemic thickness and shortness plus you can't swap wires cuz Sony followed the Apple band wagon and made there own(sux)! Oh well minor problem....also charging cable could be a lot longer as well because you can use them while charging but since it's 6 inches long it would be kinda hard! Lol
All in all these are superb in my opinion and everyone should run out and get sum, you'll thank me later!!!!!! BTW price has gone up since yesterday I guess because people are catching on that these are worth way more money! I think (3-400 usd) IMO

Nov 16, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #44 of 644
They're like Depends! (No leakage!) which is awesome since I dj and produce..... Keeps wifey happy since she hates my music plus I can't hear a word she says! 2 birds one stone! 99 bux huh? Damn! Apparently I didn't get that flyer! It was worth 60 bux to have em now anyways since I'm bout to lay a sick set down! Lol chk me out carlbeats/soundcloud and house-mixes and youtube!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back