something you don't eat?
Nov 16, 2008 at 9:11 PM Post #16 of 168
* Anything growing below the water surface (fish, shrimps, ...).
* Smalahaue (lamb head).
* Black pudding.
* ..and lot more.

Nov 16, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #19 of 168
Hmm...I don't like bean sprouts, and try to avoid eating them because they taste terrible (to me) unless cooked very thoroughly. Hate alfafa too. Don't like olives. I don't eat veal for ethical reasons, and try to avoid beef for environmental reasons. That's it, I think... I'm not dogmatic about anything, though.

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:03 PM Post #20 of 168
meat, I am a vegetarian, originally for religious and believe
now my body simply can't take meat anymore

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:09 PM Post #21 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by yaluen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6-most-terrifying-foods-in-world.html
Oh, can you confirm #4 is an actual dish?

It sure is!
I don't touch it, but its considered a delicacy.

Nov 16, 2008 at 11:43 PM Post #26 of 168
I won't touch MOST seafood. I don't like vegetables, except for potatoes. I don't really like pork that much but I'll eat it if I'm forced to.

Also I don't eat steak. I used to but one day my grandma made me a steak and it was really bad and I ended up throwing up really bad so I decided to not ever eat steak again. Now I don't really eat it because it's not terribly good for you and I haven't had it in so long I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Burgers though are one of my favorite food ever though, so it's not beef, just steak I don't like.

Nov 17, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #28 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the chick part of balut

thats the best part.
biggrin.gif
how did you get about eating balut not an less your filipino but i highly doubt it. anyway DURIAN, men this fruit stinks tried the candy though
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #29 of 168
I dont touch vegetables. The taste/texture, however v8 juice is fine.
I wont do anything as stated as special above, thats raw. Animal heads bother me as does monkey brain. Fungus is a no no.
I wont eat anything with partially hydrogenated or hydrogenated oil (trans fats) which eliminates almost all snack foods (exempt sun chips which are awesome). I try to stay away from all sodas (sugar + acid = death in a can) Hydrolyzed ingrediants are a no.
I dont like solid animal fats, I'm kind of picky.
Dave

Nov 17, 2008 at 12:14 AM Post #30 of 168
I've given up on sushi, I've tried it from various places on numerous occasions and I always find it very unsatisfying.

I also avoid what I consider strange Asian food like sea cucumber, chicken feet, baby birds, etc. I'm not that adventurous
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back