[solved] $24 budget, need some headphones.
Apr 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #31 of 49
Quote:
I bought a new pair of Takstar Hd2000 for 25 or 28 dollars here in Argentina. I don't know if you could find them where you live. They have 50mm drivers that sound surprisingly clean and detailed for their price.
They are lightweight and quite confortable despite its pads could be a lot better especially in terms of isolation. Bass extension could also be better.

I only found these which are too high for me: http://www.amazon.com/Takstar-Monitor-Headphone-Computer-Koolertron/dp/B009PIQUB6/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366158383&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=Takstar+Hd2000

Apr 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #32 of 49
I only found these which are too high for me: http://www.amazon.com/Takstar-Monitor-Headphone-Computer-Koolertron/dp/B009PIQUB6/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366158383&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=Takstar+Hd2000
ir

..but thanks for the suggestions anyway?

Apr 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #33 of 49
Sorry, double post

Apr 17, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #35 of 49
Quote:
I went ahead and pulled the trigger with the monoprice ones.

And what's with the emotional stuff ?

Hope you enjoy them.  Also, from where I come from, curt and one word replies of rejection to suggestions by those who have kindly taken time out to do some research to help you out can seem somewhat lacking in manners.

Apr 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #36 of 49
Quote:
Hope you enjoy them.  Also, from where I come from, curt and one word replies of rejection to suggestions by those who have kindly taken time out to do some research to help you out can seem somewhat lacking in manners.

Well if it's not for me it's not for me..

Like a guy suggested I try the Monoprice Cherry MX Blue keyboard when I was thinking of trying mechs , it was a fine quality build and all.. but typing for less than an hour I knew it wasn't for me.  My hands and wrists were warn out and I had to send it back in.  I'm pretty sure he was ok with it..

Apr 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #37 of 49
Quote:
Well if it's not for me it's not for me..

Like a guy suggested I try the Monoprice Cherry MX Blue keyboard when I was thinking of trying mechs , it was a fine quality build and all.. but typing for less than an hour I knew it wasn't for me.  My hands and wrists were warn out and I had to send it back in.  I'm pretty sure he was ok with it..

We must just see things differently.  I've found a lot of helpful people on this forum and when they've helped me out, I've let them know I appreciate it.  You came on and asked for advice and was given plenty of options before you replied back with a grumble about where are the real options, requesting a list etc.  I personally spent about 10-15 mins doing some research for you to try and see what options you might have beyond what I already knew.  After a number of posts all aimed at aiding your decision, I then suggested those Sennheisers for you to which you gave your one word reply, "Refurbished...".  I don't know, call me old fashioned, but it doesn't take a second to add a word of thanks to those offering their knowledge to you, and even still now, after making your decision based on others help, you don't seem to have found the need or even want to say any such thing as a thank you.  I just don't work like that, I'd feel a bit rude.  Maybe it's just me?  Anyway, no hard feelings mate, enjoy your headphones.

Apr 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #38 of 49
Maybe it's just me?

Nope, it's not just you. I came to read this thread with an interesting budget request, and I noticed the same thing. I'll say thanks, though, because I didn't even realize there were $24 options worth recommending outside of a used pair of PortaPro's. Now I do. Thanks!

Apr 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #40 of 49
Quote:
We must just see things differently.  I've found a lot of helpful people on this forum and when they've helped me out, I've let them know I appreciate it.  You came on and asked for advice and was given plenty of options before you replied back with a grumble about where are the real options, requesting a list etc.  I personally spent about 10-15 mins doing some research for you to try and see what options you might have beyond what I already knew.  After a number of posts all aimed at aiding your decision, I then suggested those Sennheisers for you to which you gave your one word reply, "Refurbished...".  I don't know, call me old fashioned, but it doesn't take a second to add a word of thanks to those offering their knowledge to you, and even still now, after making your decision based on others help, you don't seem to have found the need or even want to say any such thing as a thank you.  I just don't work like that, I'd feel a bit rude.  Maybe it's just me?  Anyway, no hard feelings mate, enjoy your headphones.

I'm with you too, on this one, and to be honest, at first, i tought this thread was a troll, so, if you, and others have taken time to do some research for the OP, the least one can do, is to reply with a short sentence, not a dismissive one word reply. 

Like my father used to say, the first time is a mistake, the second time is a habit. OP take note
wink.gif

Apr 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #41 of 49
Quote:

I'm with you too, on this one, and to be honest, at first, i tought this thread was a troll, so, if you, and others have taken time to do some research for the OP, the least one can do, is to reply with a short sentence, not a dismissive one word reply. 

Like my father used to say, the first time is a mistake, the second time is a habit. OP take note
wink.gif

yeah the thread was a troll, sure.  That's why I was taking my own time looking up my own responce and posting vs' and seeing what would probably be the best quality with sound, mmhm.. Sure... troll.
popcorn.gif

In reality: the emo stuff is the trolling part.

Apr 19, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #42 of 49
Quote:

yeah the thread was a troll, sure.  That's why I was taking my own time looking up my own responce and posting vs' and seeing what would probably be the best quality with sound, mmhm.. Sure... troll.
popcorn.gif

In reality: the emo stuff is the trolling part.

Ok, maybe i wasn't clear enough, i said, I TOUGHT, this thread was a troll, so, i never clicked on it to find out more, i just ignored it, but a few hours ago, i noticed that there were 3 pages, so i figured it was legit after all, i was obvioulsy mistaking about the thread being a troll.

Some people have expressed their disapointment regarding some of your comments, and instead of apologizing, or at the very least, keep quiet, you step it up a notch with this ''emo stuff' remark, i don't think you're going about this the right way. 

Apr 19, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #43 of 49
This guy is oblivious to what we're saying.  It doesn't and shouldn't need to be spelled out any more or any clearer.  People like this are few and far between.  He's still not felt the need to say thanks.  In fact, he mistakenly accepted someone else's thanks to the suggestions on this thread with a 'no problem'. If that's not trolling and that's for real, that is next level s**t and cannot be reasoned with!

Apr 19, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #45 of 49
Quote:

Ok, maybe i wasn't clear enough, i said, I TOUGHT, this thread was a troll, so, i never clicked on it to find out more, i just ignored it, but a few hours ago, i noticed that there were 3 pages, so i figured it was legit after all, i was obvioulsy mistaking about the thread being a troll.

Some people have expressed their disapointment regarding some of your comments, and instead of apologizing, or at the very least, keep quiet, you step it up a notch with this ''emo stuff' remark, i don't think you're going about this the right way. 

To end this: thanks for the time out of your day for going model to model.. (However, this IS a forum? Isn't a forum just a place where people are SUPPOSED to do this?  Didn't they sign up for it on their own free will ?  Is a forum not a place where people are supposed to discuss model #s vs model #'s , different ideas on how to do different things  and add their own personal ideas and storys to it (Such as a garden forum, discussing different watering/irrogation methods, fertilizers , natural fertilizers vs non naturals, the burn of the non naturals, etc) I mean come on. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back