Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
May 13, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #271 of 303

Quote:
I also hate those anti-loitering systems they install outside some buildings which are basically high frequency buzzers to drive the kids away. Gah, it's like a dog whistle shrieking in your brain!

I see You have a meet coming up, I hope it's a great turn out.

May 15, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #273 of 303
40 drivers total?!
blink.gif

Are those the most expensive headphones in the world?

May 26, 2011 at 4:09 AM Post #276 of 303
Crazy price really
If you compare to the well established brands on the market

Even if they are better than JH16 or UE18 I do not thing so
that they are 7k$ better :)

May 26, 2011 at 4:13 AM Post #277 of 303

Quote:
Crazy price really
If you compare to the well established brands on the market

Even if they are better than JH16 or UE18 I do not thing so
that they are 7k$ better :)

You are so wrong.  I sold everything in my sig plus a car to buy them.  They sound better than live music or real life!  Must have if you ask me.  

May 26, 2011 at 2:00 PM Post #278 of 303
I don't know if anyone mentioned this already (didn't feel like reading 18+ pages), but didn't you sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)?  Doesn't that mean you can't show pictures or details to anyone?  And since it was a really tight and detailed one, I'm pretty sure that included any specs or anything...  You better hope Sleek Audio doesn't see this, better yet, another competing company that might just want to do 21 per ear with 2 dynamics just to mess with Sleek...  That could mean lawsuits up the butt for you if anything like that were to happen...

Non-disclosures are made so no information is leaked out to the public where competing companies can see the information.  You just leaked it out...

May 26, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #280 of 303
WHY WON'T THIS THREAD DIE ALREADY!!!!

May 28, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #281 of 303
Does this many drivers really sound that much better than 8 drivers (as in the Westone 8).
Im pretty sure when you end up spending 8 grand on a pair of IEMs they barely sound better than a thousand dollar pair. Who notices THAT MUCH DETAIL?!

May 28, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #283 of 303
I don't know if you realize, but Jude is a pretty smart guy... True an NDA is meant to prevent leaking information, but that does not necessarily mean stanching ALL info.  An NDA--like any contract--can be written to specify exact terms, such as which information gets shared when, by whom, and through what channels.  Sleek likely authorized, possibly directed, Jude to share the information he did.  After all, from the standpoint of a profit-making corporation, what would be the point in allowing someone an advance trial with a product if they did not want that person to advertise their impressions--ie, share information?  Sure they could get Jude's feedback for product development, but more likely they are taking advantage of the information-sharing position held by the leading member of a large potential client base for the sake of advertising.  Meaning, they wanted him to share those specs.  Also, like I said, Jude is a pretty smart guy...

May 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #284 of 303

Quote:
I don't know if you realize, but Jude is a pretty smart guy... True an NDA is meant to prevent leaking information, but that does not necessarily mean stanching ALL info.  An NDA--like any contract--can be written to specify exact terms, such as which information gets shared when, by whom, and through what channels.  Sleek likely authorized, possibly directed, Jude to share the information he did.  After all, from the standpoint of a profit-making corporation, what would be the point in allowing someone an advance trial with a product if they did not want that person to advertise their impressions--ie, share information?  Sure they could get Jude's feedback for product development, but more likely they are taking advantage of the information-sharing position held by the leading member of a large potential client base for the sake of advertising.  Meaning, they wanted him to share those specs.  Also, like I said, Jude is a pretty smart guy...

Yeah, a note about this whole thing, I noticed it after I posted my message...  Look at the date the post was made...  It's a pretty good date to pull some things off so to say.

May 29, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #285 of 303

Quote:
Does this many drivers really sound that much better than 8 drivers (as in the Westone 8).
Im pretty sure when you end up spending 8 grand on a pair of IEMs they barely sound better than a thousand dollar pair. Who notices THAT MUCH DETAIL?!

Obviously you have no place here if you can't notice the $7000 difference.  Geesh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back