Shozy Zero IEMs
Aug 3, 2016 at 12:31 AM Post #1,351 of 1,545
I'd say the Shozy is more neutral than the JVC. The FX850 has more bass, thicker mids and better extention in the treble. Cleaner treble as well.

Aug 3, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #1,352 of 1,545
that is true. it was more of a suggestion to try for fun. no harm getting one to play around. 

have you tried the LZ-A2s?
@audio123
 it seems like a compelling upgrade  
i ordered the lza2s will be getting it soon and provide my impression of it vs the zero

Aug 3, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #1,356 of 1,545

in your opinion does the lza2s scales with source?
for me the zero doesnt scale :/

Dynamic-driver iems always have space for being driven better 
wink.gif

if it doesn't scale up then it may suggest your setup doesn't really scale up too.... (or something like gain factor is not too matching)

Aug 6, 2016 at 6:14 AM Post #1,358 of 1,545
Cayin N5 is the best player for Shozy Zero. Y'all don't need those fancy Traid Studio components, they'll just degrade the signal.

Aug 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #1,361 of 1,545
Cayin N5 is the best player for Shozy Zero. Y'all don't need those fancy Traid Studio components, they'll just degrade the signal.

i can second this statement the synergy with the n5 is perfect

Aug 24, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #1,364 of 1,545
hey, have anyone of you compare this Shozy Zero with Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear before? 

Hi, I have not actively compared the two per se. I am also relatively new to the audiophile world and may not describe things properly, so you may take this with a grain of salt. :)

The Shozy seems very source dependent, sounds good with the work PC. I can't stand using them with my phone, however, the Samsung Galaxy S5.

The Sennheiser Momentum is a little of the inverse.

They are both warm sounding with the Momentums almost downright hot. The bass quality is better to me on the Momentums, but I like the Shozy bass level more. They have a nice little thump to them. The Shozy has a more forward midrange than the Momentums, which I really like. I also think the Shozy presents more detail than the Momentum. The downside of the Shozy is the treble for me, but even still it is not bad at all.

Funny thing to me is that the Momentums are recommended for hip hop and electronic music because of that bass, but I enjoy the Shozy more for those. :confused: Overall, I think the Momentums have a more fun sound to them, but I am accustomed to the more analytical and vocal-centric Audio Technica house sound. That leads me to put the Momentums away after a few hours of listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back