Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Aug 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #14,611 of 41,119
Quote:
After drooling on the pict of the amps stacked, (not because the funky looking headphone holders ) and the pict from dubstep girl with all the headphones, I have sent my wallet away and told it not to return for its own safety, it has already taken a beating from me buying my grado 225 headphones and two headphone amps
smily_headphones1.gif

Run wallet run and hide
smily_headphones1.gif
no I can't fathom buying that much gear right now and luckily I dont have any credit cards

Thanks for posting Picts of your headphone and stereo gear everyone
smily_headphones1.gif
it's fun to drool on great audio equipment pictures
smily_headphones1.gif

Don't compete in how much gear you can buy, just buy things you enjoy the most. You save heaps of money. For myself all headphones to me are a waste of time and money besides a very few dynamic headphones now that I've heard and owned some of the TOTL of stat's and hearing everything else.

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #14,613 of 41,119
Aug 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM Post #14,614 of 41,119
Aug 10, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #14,616 of 41,119
Quote:
My setup at work. The HD600s are getting replaced with a pair of T90s come Monday.
biggrin.gif

this is what your post looked like on my end haha hwut.

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #14,618 of 41,119
Pretty sweet DG! How do you decide what to use?  
biggrin.gif

I agree with this question:

Having so many headphones with the reason to actually use them ( i know a guy who buys stuff with only reason to collect them) would drive me nuts honestly... :p

I prefer to get the best amp, best headphone, best source, best dac and best cabling my budget allows me instead of buying multiple headphones/amps with one reason only: to swap them to listen to...

Imho it would be a waste of money and lots of work getting every single headphone sounding on its best (upgrading cabling/finding right amp)

Dont get me wrong..i respect everyone having multiple amps/dacs/cables/headphones....but i just miss the point having multiple headphones except for collecting them ( or having different rigs on different locations ofcourse) and thats okay if u have the money for that :D... Hope i didnt offend anyone now.

But damn..u have one heck of a nice collection!!! Respect! Did i just see my next baby? The he6? Lolz

And where is the sr007/009? Ur collection is not complete without one of those :D

Aug 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #14,620 of 41,119
I agree with this question:

Having so many headphones with the reason to actually use them ( i know a guy who buys stuff with only reason to collect them) would drive me nuts honestly... :p

I prefer to get the best amp, best headphone, best source, best dac and best cabling my budget allows me instead of buying multiple headphones/amps with one reason only: to swap them to listen to...

Imho it would be a waste of money and lots of work getting every single headphone sounding on its best (upgrading cabling/finding right amp)

Dont get me wrong..i respect everyone having multiple amps/dacs/cables/headphones....but i just miss the point having multiple headphones except for collecting them ( or having different rigs on different locations ofcourse) and thats okay if u have the money for that :D... Hope i didnt offend anyone now.

But damn..u have one heck of a nice collection!!! Respect! Did i just see my next baby? The he6? Lolz

And where is the sr007/009? Ur collection is not complete without one of those :D

That's pretty much my approach too. I think I'd single out a favourite and neglect the others if I had a collection like Dubstep girl.

But what a collection though :)

Aug 10, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #14,624 of 41,119
I am more impressed with the King of the hill Senn's...Very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back