Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Apr 1, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #12,572 of 41,128
Quote:
Real quick question, HD800 + EC Super 7 = good combo?

@wolfie:  the HD800 + EC Super 7 = a great combo to learn/enjoy tubes/caps/FoamMod combos until you <insert really happy HD800 smiley here>.

Apr 1, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #12,573 of 41,128
I'm a one headphone man now 
size]

Apr 1, 2013 at 5:28 AM Post #12,574 of 41,128
WOW!! that Eddie Current amp setup really looks fantastic with that retro look, simple and clean i like that.

Does it sound as good as it looks?
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #12,582 of 41,128
prepare to be amazed. I don't think we can even call it lafigaro 339 any more since he pretty much changed everything except the case 
Quote:

well then I'm gonna do a search right now......
I'll soon post my multiple setup pics.....
although my setups are not nearly as good looking as his is but they sound awesome if I say so myself.........

Apr 1, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #12,584 of 41,128
Quote:

I recall when you and I were Audio-GD fanboys. That's a long way from the Sparrow!

LOL.  I have saved a lot of money but I have spent a lot of money.  So I'm "even", right???  
tongue.gif

(Psst...the Sparrow B lives on at my parent's house now.  I should revisit it and see what my impressions are these days!)

Apr 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #12,585 of 41,128
Still moving in, rearranging, and haven't even touched my speaker rig yet... but here is my headphone rig, as of now. Unfortunately, I moved from a huge room, into a smaller one but it works and at least most of my stuff fits. It's ironic because I used to live in a condo, but since have moved into a full-fledged house. But the rooms are smaller... go figure (classic California matchobox houses). So far I'm very happy with my setup, the LCD-2.2 are on their way out soon though. Makes me sad, because I spent so much time on their wood finish. Oh well, their new owners, whoever they might be, are in for a real treat.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back