Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #10,702 of 41,290
Just for fun, here is a current state shot. I busted my knee and ankle last week skiing so I am on the couch for the immediate future... My gear had to move since it seriously helps with the time spent on my ass and pain. O2 isn't  in the pic, it's at work.

~M

Jan 30, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #10,703 of 41,290
I'd take a CTH over an O2 anyway. 
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Just for fun, here is a current state shot. I busted my knee and ankle last week skiing so I am on the couch for the immediate future... My gear had to move since it seriously helps with the time spent on my ass and pain. O2 isn't  in the pic, it's at work.

~M

Jan 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM Post #10,704 of 41,290
Quote:
I'd take a CTH over an O2 anyway. 
beerchug.gif

Me too, especially since there's a nice mullard involved :D 

The O2 does a fantastic job with the modded d2k though... I'll survive :wink: 

Funny thing about being injured, it brought me back to head-fi... I was on a many month hiatus happily enjoying my gear, damn this place and all it's shiny new things! 

Glad to see you're still around MT 
beerchug.gif

~M

Jan 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #10,706 of 41,290
Well I'm not much of a Head-fier anymore now that I've traded in my headphones for speakers, but I do still want to audition a few cans to pair with my incoming Leben 300 when I do need that intimate headphone listening.

As of now though I don't have a decent pair of cans to my name. D:

Quote:
Me too, especially since there's a nice mullard involved :D 

The O2 does a fantastic job with the modded d2k though... I'll survive :wink: 

Funny thing about being injured, it brought me back to head-fi... I was on a many month hiatus happily enjoying my gear, damn this place and all it's shiny new things! 

Glad to see you're still around MT 
beerchug.gif

~M

Jan 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #10,707 of 41,290
Quote:
Well I'm not much of a Head-fier anymore now that I've traded in my headphones for speakers, but I do still want to audition a few cans to pair with my incoming Leben 300 when I do need that intimate headphone listening.

You mean you haven't strapped a headband to a pair of speakers yet?

Jan 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #10,709 of 41,290
Quote:

eek.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 5:00 PM Post #10,710 of 41,290
MT, you went from 009's to speakers, i hope you are enjoying it! Do you have a full blown speaker rig atm? still have your turntable gear? Not going to lie there are a lot of times i look over at my headphones when my speakers are on and wonder why I still have headphones. I still use my headphones all day at work so they're useful there, and sometimes my speakers just cant pull out the technicalities or pure intimate joy the paradox/CTH can. 

Apologies if i'm clogging a picture thread.

~M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back