Seriously...
Oct 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM Post #211 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by adrift /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know someone would complain.

It is unavoidable, but such a feat would be amazing if done right. Imagine something that combines aspects of all the companies; epicness.
atsmile.gif

Oct 27, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #212 of 252
I rather have a open and fair market :p Competition drives improvements and ultimately, better quality/price ratio for us.

If they merge and monopolize T_T

And uncle erik you are not that old :p

Oct 27, 2009 at 3:56 PM Post #213 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's also where most of sennheisers revenue comes from.

at least sennheiser wouldn't call their 30 dollar headphone an "audiophile headphone"

Oct 27, 2009 at 4:12 PM Post #214 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDeliveryMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you are exactly right. they are a focused laser, and for the most part, so are we...our targets are simply different. as you can all see (HD 218, HD 448, etc), we are gradually adding different designs and price points to the portfolio. we appreciate everyone's feedback on these (packaging, audio quality, build, looks, etc)...the more feedback we have, the better we can make a headphone that looks killer and sounds killer without destroying your wallet. ...and for those who want to destroy your bank account we have some cool stuff on the horizon.
smily_headphones1.gif

How about a hint or two? Specs? Pics? Anything will do. My wallet is begging me. LMAO

Oct 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #218 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I rather have a open and fair market :p Competition drives improvements and ultimately, better quality/price ratio for us.

If they merge and monopolize T_T

And uncle erik you are not that old :p

I was just thinking of a one-time big-time cooperative, that's all lol
smile.gif

Also, if you want competition, then all companies will submit their best entries for the teen market. May the best headphone win.
L3000.gif

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM Post #219 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjsoviet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just thinking of a one-time big-time cooperative, that's all lol
smile.gif

Also, if you want competition, then all companies will submit their best entries for the teen market. May the best headphone win.
L3000.gif

That won hurt. In fact I'll go for pre-release order!! Well start to play golf and get their CEO together for that proposal.

Any head-fiers reviewed any of those new "high-end" headphones? Maybe they really did their homework this round?

NO I'm not from that company.

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #220 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any head-fiers reviewed any of those new "high-end" headphones? Maybe they really did their homework this round?

I wouldn't volunteer to buy them. The in-line volume control and cable alone make me expect very little.

Oct 28, 2009 at 2:32 AM Post #221 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by choka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
at least sennheiser wouldn't call their 30 dollar headphone an "audiophile headphone"

considering audiophiles are "lovers of sound", any headphone could be considered an audiophile headphone.
Not to mention there are several <30$ headphones that sound great.

Oct 28, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #222 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
considering audiophiles are "lovers of sound", any headphone could be considered an audiophile headphone.
Not to mention there are several <30$ headphones that sound great.

Yes, but not Skullcandy

Oct 28, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #223 of 252
C'mon, when is Head-Fi gonna wake up and realize that Skullcandies are not only here to stay, but are the only true top-end high quality audiophile headphone being made today, soon to eclipse Sennheiser, Grado, Denon and even the Stax stat line. Why, soon this site will be renamed Head-SC in honour of these remarkable phones.

Oct 28, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #224 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by charliex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
C'mon, when is Head-Fi gonna wake up and realize that Skullcandies are not only here to stay, but are the only true top-end high quality audiophile headphone being made today, soon to eclipse Sennheiser, Grado, Denon and even the Stax stat line. Why, soon this site will be renamed Head-SC in honour of these remarkable phones.

I see what you did there.
wink.gif

Oct 28, 2009 at 3:51 AM Post #225 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by charliex /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They certainly have the money to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back