Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Dec 13, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #1,711 of 4,141
Btw RIP your wallet

You can say that again.

I happen to have some of the more expensive hobbies as well.

Audio, performance PC's (and custom water cooling), and photography...

At least I'm no longer into cars :p

Dec 13, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #1,712 of 4,141
You can say that again.

At least I'm no longer into cars
tongue.gif

Oh no, I can only have one expensive hobby at a time...

Dec 13, 2016 at 2:44 PM Post #1,713 of 4,141
You can say that again.

At least I'm no longer into cars
tongue.gif

I rather invest in photography than in Audio. Thus my poorness :frowning2: 

Dec 13, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #1,714 of 4,141
I rather invest in photography than in Audio. Thus my poorness :frowning2: 

Yeah, if I have to be completely honest though, each hobby goes through binge buying stages. I go years without spending on one of them and just use what I have, and then get bitten by the bug again go on an unhealthy (for the bank account) buying binge.

My most recent binge was in audio when. I picked up the Sennheiser HD6xx Massdrop, a Modi Multibit and the Jotunheim.

My previous binge before that was on the PC side when I built a custom water cooling loop and added a Pascal Titan GPU.

It's been a while since I went on a photography binge actually. Last time was probably 6 or so years ago when I bought my 70-200 AF-s F/2.8G Nikon lens. I love the lens, but it's probably the one that gets the least use in my kit. Turns out I don't do telefoto as often as I thought.

Dec 13, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #1,715 of 4,141
Yeah, if I have to be completely honest though, each hobby goes through binge buying stages. I go years without spending on one of them and just use what I have, and then get bitten by the bug again go on an unhealthy (for the bank account) buying binge.

My most recent binge was in audio when. I picked up the Sennheiser HD6xx Massdrop, a Modi Multibit and the Jotunheim.

My previous binge before that was on the PC side when I built a custom water cooling loop and added a Pascal Titan GPU.

It's been a while since I went on a photography binge actually. Last time was probably 6 or so years ago when I bought my 70-200 AF-s F/2.8G Nikon lens. I love the lens, but it's probably the one that gets the least use in my kit. Turns out I don't do telefoto as often as I thought.

I feel like these binges are what keeps life interesting for me. Maybe I need to find a job that keeps my passion engaged lol. thoughts

Dec 13, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #1,721 of 4,141
  I just flat out have too many hobbies, and they're all expensive haha. (PC/Video Games, Audiophile stuff, RC Cars, RC Helis, Real cars, Beer, etc.)

I'm involved with most of these things as well. And expensive sports like skiing and hockey. Does buying a house count as a hobby? I just bought one of those, I'm pretty sure it's going to bankrupt me sooner than later.

Dec 13, 2016 at 7:10 PM Post #1,722 of 4,141

I'm involved with most of these things as well. And expensive sports like skiing and hockey. Does buying a house count as a hobby? I just bought one of those, I'm pretty sure it's going to bankrupt me sooner than later.

Hey, you only live once! Oh yeah, forgot about motorcycles and having a girlfriend <-- (The most expensive one of them all)

Dec 13, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #1,723 of 4,141
Hey, you only live once! Oh yeah, forgot about motorcycles and having a girlfriend <-- (The most expensive one of them all)
Wait til u have kids haha

Dec 13, 2016 at 7:39 PM Post #1,724 of 4,141

I think owning a house turns into a hobby, whether you want it to or not :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back