Sennheiser Support
Nov 9, 2023 at 9:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

defrsh

New Head-Fier
Just curious to ask the community, and more specific to my case, the US community how their experience with Sennheiser support has gone.

I recently experienced my right channel of my IE600 is failing. It still fell under warranty so I decided to reach out to support to file a claim. I made an initial first ticket asking for help with this, never once received a response after the automated confirmation of a ticket. After 10 days, I reached our a second time, only to receive no response again for a few days.

After all this, I figured our how to send in a warranty through their service/spare parts section of their website. However, after I complete this, I get an automated return email in German with a service center in Germany. Now, I don't believe I need to send this all the way there for the warranty, and I am 99% sure I selected the correct location on their website. So I try to create another one just in case of a mistake; this leads to no automated response back at all.

I made one final attempt and tried to contact support again explaining my issue. I received the automated email again about another support ticket which I have yet to receive a response.

I am left wondering what I need to do to even get a single non-automated response from them. Has anyone had a similar experience to mine? Or is this not been the case for others? Is there other ways to contact Sennheiser support other than through these modes? Just looking for anecdotes/other advice since I really enjoy these iem's and it has been significant time being unable to use them.

Nov 9, 2023 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 8
Where did you buy the IEM's?

Nov 9, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #4 of 8
Direct from Sennheiser
Okay. Do you have any local Sennheiser retailers nearby? They might be able to helt you with another contact route, even though it should lot be necessary.
Have you checked your spam filter as well? The answers from actual persons might be sent from another email address, that could be incorrectly sent to you spam folder. We see this happen a lot at my work, when we send out emails to customers.

Nov 9, 2023 at 2:24 PM Post #5 of 8
Okay. Do you have any local Sennheiser retailers nearby? They might be able to helt you with another contact route, even though it should lot be necessary.
Have you checked your spam filter as well? The answers from actual persons might be sent from another email address, that could be incorrectly sent to you spam folder. We see this happen a lot at my work, when we send out emails to customers.
Haven't checked yet but might be my last resort. I am also thinking about calling a number I found just to see where it leads. I've checked all email folders possible. It's just more shocking that all this effort has led to no response. It almost seems like something is wrong with my case since I would not expect this to be the norm in all cases.

Nov 9, 2023 at 2:28 PM Post #6 of 8
Yes it is a bit off that you haven't heard back at all, which is also why I suspected the spam folder to be the issue, but guess it's not.
Try the phone number, and if that leads to nothing, a local dealer.
I really hope you find a way to get in touch with a human being!

Nov 9, 2023 at 3:32 PM Post #7 of 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back