Sennheiser Plugs/connectors
Mar 16, 2009 at 10:42 AM Post #91 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
especially since it wasnt them that was charging too much, it was the distributors.

Ummm, no
confused.gif

The distributors were all selling at the correct price based on what they were charged for the parts.

In any case Cardas is doing something noble here by admitting a mistake and making up for it. Some companies wouldn't have said or done a thing.
They also make great products (my longtime favorite cables).

Mar 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM Post #92 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ummm, no
confused.gif

The distributors were all selling at the correct price based on what they were charged for the parts.

In any case Cardas is doing something noble here by admitting a mistake and making up for it. Some companies wouldn't have said or done a thing.
They also make great products (my longtime favorite cables).

ah OK I apologize then; that was what I took from him saying that should not have been the right price. so I'm to take it there was a clerical error somewhere?? but either way it doesnt matter; its all good now and I will actually start to buy them, while before I considered it not worth it.

Mar 16, 2009 at 11:11 AM Post #93 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ah OK I apologize then; that was what I took from him saying that should not have been the right price. so I'm to take it there was a clerical error somewhere?? but either way it doesnt matter; its all good now and I will actually start to buy them, while before I considered it not worth it.

Apparently there was a mistake on the price sheet all this time.
Clerical error.

Mar 16, 2009 at 11:27 AM Post #94 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently there was a mistake on the price sheet all this time.
Clerical error.

cool
biggrin.gif
glad its been sorted out anyway

Mar 17, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #98 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone in Australia willing to do a group buy? I'm sure we can save on shipping fee this way.

yes; absolutely, but can we wait a few days. need to get some money in paypal

Mar 17, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #100 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

I'd love to get, maybe, two pairs if you are getting some. Do let me know when you are putting orders in.

Thanks!

sure, will do, but yeah like I said, will have to wait a few days, likely before the weekend though. I hate how long paypal takes to do anything, I used up all PP funds on something else a few days ago and now have to wait for PP to get their **** together. I reckon they play the short term money market with it.

Love the new price
biggrin.gif
awesome

Mar 17, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #101 of 122
Simply amazing service from Cardas. I ordered a few pairs...

Mar 24, 2009 at 9:26 PM Post #102 of 122
having just recieved these, and being very lazy by not pulling my stock cable out.....

is the fat or thin pin signal?

Mar 25, 2009 at 4:12 PM Post #105 of 122
Recently got a pair too on eBay. I've been studying these things to see what would be the best way to solder my wires to them.

I'm building this overkill, 18awg SPC cable for my HD650s and I got a bit of wire to see if it would fit and 18awg fits PERFECTLY inside the cups on the connectors.

I think I will tin the wires first, then fill the cups on the connectors with solder and simply slip in the wires; does anyone have any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back