Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Jul 1, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #5,312 of 7,998
Jul 1, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #5,314 of 7,998
  @audio123

Is the Dita's bass comparable to the IE 800's in terms of speed, aridness and control? 

I would at least hope so!

The price of Dita Truth Answer is higher than Ie800, by a good 42% more expensive margin. 

Have to test one...

On second thought...

Have to resist the urge to do this... 
biggrin.gif

Jul 1, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #5,315 of 7,998

The price of Dita Truth Answer is higher than Ie800, by a good 42% more expensive margin. 

Have to test one...

On second thought...

Have to resist the urge to do this... :D
once you try it, you cant go back

Jul 1, 2016 at 7:23 AM Post #5,317 of 7,998

Have to test one...

On second thought...

biggrin.gif

Better buy a mojo George.The synergy is great with ie800 and then you can have a high end source for all the Ditas,Andromeda,k10s you want to test in the future. 

Jul 1, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #5,319 of 7,998

Have to test one...

On second thought...

biggrin.gif

once you try it, you cant go back

You're referring to headphones, aren't you? 
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Jul 1, 2016 at 10:01 AM Post #5,323 of 7,998

You're referring to headphones, aren't you? 
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

That is one wicked way to take a picture of TOTL IEMs for this hobby! 

But music is more fun and more addictive than anything else, for a true music lover XD!
  Better buy a mojo George.The synergy is great with ie800 and then you can have a high end source for all the Ditas,Andromeda,k10s you want to test in the future. 

Still looking forward for trying one. Word around is that it's smooth. I fear I don't want a smooth signature, I want tight, fast, pinpoint precise bass, and really sparkly treble. From most reviews, mojo seems like it's natural sounding and slightly warm. Especially when compared to bright sources like Fiio X5ii, which I really love!

Jul 1, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #5,324 of 7,998

That is one wicked way to take a picture of TOTL IEMs for this hobby! 

But music is more fun and more addictive than anything else, for a true music lover XD!

Still looking forward for trying one. Word around is that it's smooth. I fear I don't want a smooth signature, I want tight, fast, pinpoint precise bass, and really sparkly treble. From most reviews, mojo seems like it's natural sounding and slightly warm. Especially when compared to bright sources like Fiio X5ii, which I really love!

It is warm,natural,smooth,nothing edgy or bitey on the treble,very good transient response,coherent and liquid sounding,intimate soundstage with good depth although a bit closed in if you compare to more expensive daps,bass is tight and detailed but i found it a bit too polite,not for bassheads,very good clarity and detail overall.Certainly an upgrade from the likes of fiio x5/dx90 and has plenty of power for headfones.That liquid and smooth tonality matches very well with the trebly and airy ie800,my 2 day impression of it.

Jul 1, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #5,325 of 7,998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back