San Diego Meet
Nov 2, 2005 at 5:20 AM Post #32 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by canloader
OK, ok -
I couldn't keep it a surprise..
Please add one Sennheiser HE60/HEV70 combo to the list.
HF-1! Looking forward to it !

Oh... my.... GOD!!! Definately looking forward to it man!

Nov 2, 2005 at 6:03 AM Post #33 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by canloader
OK, ok -
I couldn't keep it a surprise..
Please add one Sennheiser HE60/HEV70 combo to the list.
HF-1! Looking forward to it !

That IS a surprise indeed
icon10.gif

Ok, I safely got my MicroDAC, er4p->s adapter cable and a
Monster Cable toslink interconnect, so you can add those on the list.

The problem is... if I can secure a ride there...
confused.gif

I second UCSD for the location.

Nov 3, 2005 at 7:33 AM Post #34 of 68
OoooOOO....MicroDAC is thanx! =)

Where at UCSD? I know a lot of public rooms where anyone can go but it might not be ideal as random people enter and exit all the time. I can also give you a ride if you need one, or anyone else for that matter.

Nov 19, 2005 at 8:30 AM Post #37 of 68
You guys got room for one more?

Really itching to find some headphones to finish off my portable system...

D-E905 -> RnB Sky Blue Mini to Mini -> SR-71 -> HD-280's...

So now you see why ;p

Drive will be a pain as I'll be coming down from Lancaster (Three or more hours), but damnit I need to finish off my system and I missed the SoCal Summer meet. So if anyone needs a ride from LA down I could probably swing by (I'll be taking either the 5 or 15 down most likely...both cause about the same amount of detouring).

Nov 21, 2005 at 4:27 AM Post #38 of 68
Hey guys, I'm new to this community. All I have are grado SR 80's and possibly HF-1's and a Gilmore Lite soon. I've been in the music scene for a while, just haven't had the time or money to put it into action until now. I'd still like to see what you guys have. December 10th sounds good to me.

Nov 21, 2005 at 6:57 PM Post #39 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrandychen
Hey guys, I'm new to this community. All I have are grado SR 80's and possibly HF-1's and a Gilmore Lite soon. I've been in the music scene for a while, just haven't had the time or money to put it into action until now. I'd still like to see what you guys have. December 10th sounds good to me.

Welcome ~ Let's see what we have -
Local and native SanDieagans come on out!
Some good surf in Encinitas!

Terra Santos? I'm looking now ~

Nov 25, 2005 at 5:32 AM Post #44 of 68
Here's the location of my complex: map. Just select the Directions: 'To here' link in the popup and enter your info.

Bad news to report on the L3000 front. Stepping back a bit for those who might not have been following my saga, I damaged the left driver trying to fix a common low bass resonance issue. Asked to order a matched set, was told AT didn't match the drivers and sold singles, the new driver arrived a few days ago and lo and behold it has a match rating taped onto it. So I have to send it back to get a matched pair, probably at least a few weeks.

Hope everything is having a happy Thanksgiving! I have to run but will update the OP sometime in the next couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back