Russia's next president is a hard rock freak
Dec 18, 2007 at 3:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Sarchi

500+ Head-Fier
This is wild... a 42 year old law professor who has never held public office will most likely replace Vladimir Putin in March 2008.

He's a Led Zeppelin fanatic, and a vinyl collector.
Who is Dmitry Medvedev?

Dec 18, 2007 at 3:24 AM Post #2 of 24
No he won't. Putin could beat that guy to death. Literally. And will.

Dec 18, 2007 at 3:32 AM Post #6 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He has Putin's full support

Dec 18, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess you didn't bother to read the article. Putin is stepping down.

Dec 18, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #8 of 24
He is a very intelligent man and not less important a Putin's friend, so no question about that he will be the next one... And Putin will be a new head of the Russian government
This combo will ROCK the Russia to the top. A lot of folks, if not most of it, like them and see this happened most likely. And for such country like Russia, you have to be RockSolid, to rule and be respected.
Please do not think I am Putin's freak or something, no, I just follow the whole situation over their for last 20 years and see things change in the much better way than before. And the Olympic games in 2014 are one of the things that you can consider as great respect and trust, not only in the economy, but also political stability.

He loves DEEP PURPLE as well, this guy is cool. I have to find the way to get in contact with him and make him a member of this forum, yeah.

Dec 18, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #10 of 24
This is kind of cool. Seems like someone who might enjoy being a member at Head-Fi.

I've deleted one post already because of its political content which (per our Rules and Terms of Use) we're not supposed to discuss. Let's keep this thread on the rather interesting topic of the man himself and his passion for music!

Dec 18, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #11 of 24
Yeah, this was a way for Putin to hold on to power. I hope this isn't going to be hard rock fiddling as Rome.....er a Russia burns.

Dec 18, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #12 of 24
Cool! ..or maybe not..?
tongue.gif

Dec 19, 2007 at 11:50 PM Post #13 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i don't like his name as much.

"medved" means "bear" in Russian. Do you like it more now?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back