RIP Rambo Bose Kitty
Jun 23, 2007 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

skullguise

Headphoneus Supremus
It is with a sad heart that I report the passing of Sota "Moonbeam," a.k.a. The Rambo Bose Kitty.

Sota had a very aggressive Melanoma, which is actually quite rare in cats.

He went from a peak of over 31lbs about ~3 years ago, to 17lbs tonight when we put him down. His health deteriorated rapidly over the past month, and tonight he told us he was ready.

We're sad for the emptiness we have now, but are happy for the almost 11 years we had with this great cat. From his early days fetching balls like a puppy, to his middle years where he played second fiddle to our son, to his later years where he was just content to lie in the middle of whatever we were doing, no matter what it was.

A truly friendly and loving cat...we will someday adopt another (2).

Here are some pics, the last 3 from the thread that christened Rambo Bose Kitty.....

Adios, amigo! You were loved, and will be missed.

Sota_Jun18.jpg

(Taken 4 days ago)

Rambo_Bose_Kitty.jpg

He liked Pretzels AND Churro's!!

The_Whole_Mess.jpg

Could nothing else fit on here?

The full cycle of pics from the thread....
All_Pics_Cycle.gif

Jun 23, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #4 of 24
Sorry to hear about your loss.

His contribution to the goodness and humor of Head-Fi will always be recognized.

Jun 23, 2007 at 4:13 AM Post #7 of 24
The Bosecat will live on. Thank you for your tolerance with the photochopping, SOTA - and my regrets to your human vassals, who will certainly miss such a special feline.

Jun 23, 2007 at 4:27 AM Post #8 of 24
that sucks. one of the worse days of my life when i had to put my dog of 16 years down. losing a pet is so difficult. you know it's the right thing to do but you hate that you did it. you want them to live forever or at least a little longer.

rip little cat.

Jun 23, 2007 at 6:43 AM Post #14 of 24
I'm sorry about this, it's so sad. We'll always remember that week when the bose kitty was flying over our homes and I was keeping updated every 5 minutes on it's progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back