biggrin.gif

you can always sell it to another member here and use his money to get galaxy 
tongue.gif

Jan 22, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #1,908 of 2,508
Hey guys
I am still loving my solar :p
But that @tupac chart was sooooo :rolleyes:
That tereble extension,that basss lol , couldnt help myself :eek:
Well, i will keep solars but mann'n'n'n'nnn every month there is another totl iem like completely better then previous,
While i was waching the chart i was listning my solars, suddenly my solar begen to sound bad :D just my imagination, hahahahahahahah

Jan 22, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #1,909 of 2,508
Hey guys
I am still loving my solar
tongue.gif

But that @tupac chart was sooooo
rolleyes.gif

That tereble extension,that basss lol , couldnt help myself
eek.gif

Well, i will keep solars but mann'n'n'n'nnn every month there is another totl iem like completely better then previous,
While i was waching the chart i was listning my solars, suddenly my solar begen to sound bad
biggrin.gif
just my imagination, hahahahahahahah

Don't despair,when you sell your k3003 you can use the funds towards buying Galaxy
evil_smiley.gif

001103x8.gif

Jan 22, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #1,910 of 2,508
Hey guys
I am still loving my solar
tongue.gif

But that @tupac chart was sooooo
rolleyes.gif

That tereble extension,that basss lol , couldnt help myself
eek.gif

While i was waching the chart i was listning my solars, suddenly my solar begen to sound bad
biggrin.gif
just my imagination, hahahahahahahah

Although I highly appreciate that tupac0306 posted that chart (thanks for sharing!), you also have to realize that it's how he hears things. I didn't look at it as the absolute truth that was posted over there, just his opinion (which was very interesting imo) on the sound of his totl (c)iems. You probably would have heard/rated things differently (as would all of us) yourself...

On the other side, I do believe that the Galaxy is a(nother) superb sounding Rhapsodio masterpiece => Sammy obviously pulled it off again
rolleyes.gif

Don't despair,when you sell your k3003 you can use the funds towards buying Galaxy
evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, why not sell the cat, or maybe a golden tooth that can be pulled & sold.
So many options when you just look around and think about it
tongue.gif

tumblr_n17lo30Tsz1sqhc10o2_400.gif

Jan 22, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #1,911 of 2,508
Yes..I have stated many times...my eyes don't hear. Graphs are great is you are into scientific listening, opinion charts provide a guideline. The most remarkable thing about the Solar and this thread is very rarely do the majority of the people hear the same thing, and with the Solar most here concur.

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #1,913 of 2,508
@mimouille, is that a Rhapsodio cable? Doesn't seem like it.

It's Effect Audio's Crystal Cable Piccolino
http://www.effectaudio.com/upgrade-cables/iem-upgrade-cable/cc-piccolino-ultimate-iem-upgrade-cable-by-effect-audio.html

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:14 PM Post #1,914 of 2,508
Mannnn n nn i would have waited for galaxy :mad::rolleyes::D

Guys don't get overhyped with the this. Given the fact that I have a couple of very good BAs, the Galaxy complements my collection better. If the 846 sold well, I would have sold the 846 and kept the Solar. Bear in mind that this chart is only Tupac's view...I agree with a lot of it but it doesn't mean you would. And I I just had one IEM I might have chosen the Solar over the Galaxy because I love the BA sound of it.

@mimouille, is that a Rhapsodio cable? Doesn't seem like it.
Well someone answered for me it is indeed the Crystal Piccolino by Audio Effect, but the jack was replaced by Beat Audio as they have ultra compact Jacks I love.

Jan 22, 2016 at 11:13 PM Post #1,915 of 2,508
As I said it before, solar and Galaxy are completely different sounding iems, so there is definitely room for both in your collection. Galaxy's technical ability is superior, doesn't mean you will like the tone. Actually on the first listen, I thought Galaxy was ok, and solar was lovely! Only after sometime, Galaxy became my favorite. And that's only my preference after 5 years of ciem listening. If I got this 3 years ago when I was a lot more treble allergic, I would rate it lower. There is stages of this hobby just like anything else. So if you just started to play with high end monitors (specially for those who can't differentiate the differences between treble brightness and extension, or resolution and clarity. And there are some people who can't even hear ultra high/low frequencies), solar is a better choice because it's the more exciting and modern sounding one.

If you have noticed, my chart stays changing a bit all the time here and there even for me, so don't get too caught up in it (specially on the overall column). It's just a relative numbering reflected from my hearing.

Jan 23, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #1,916 of 2,508
All this Galaxy talk... I might have to stay away from this thread for the next few weeks!

Jan 23, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #1,917 of 2,508
My current struggles.

Zeus, galaxies and solar :see_no_evil:.

All are totl awesome stuffs :smiling_imp:.

Oh btw I have both the ciem and universal of the Galaxy. I can safely conclude that universal Galaxy is a tad more superior then the ciem version. With better bass extension and liquid smooth mids! But the ciem version is no slouch too!

Back to my listening heaven :heart_eyes:

Jan 23, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #1,918 of 2,508
My current struggles.

Oh btw I have both the ciem and universal of the Galaxy. I can safely conclude that universal Galaxy is a tad more superior then the ciem version. With better bass extension and liquid smooth mids! But the ciem version is no slouch too!

I guess the metal house is really a big deal! :wink:  Glad you enjoying them. 

Jan 23, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #1,920 of 2,508
My current struggles.

And that's not even mentioning the A12 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back